Ch.1 Alone...again.

Run.*huff**huff*.I have to keep running.*huff**huff*.They've finally come to take them away. We have tried our best to hide from them, so we could be a family one last time,and all i can do is run. I'm hopeless. I can't stop them. It's too late. They are gone. Im alone.

I open my eyes and take in a long breath. The same dream,or memory of the past I should say. It pains me knowing what had happend, but i must keep moving. I stand from the bed that i've called mine for two days, and walk into the bathroom to get ready. I've got to move today, they've gotten closer then i feel comfortable with. I move down to the kitchen to scavenge for some leftover food. Maybe i'll be lucky and find a can of fruit, that would be good."Luna!!!!!",a high pitched scream comes from a familiar little toddler."shhh....don't yell jasmine", although i smile at the short 5 year old that stands next me. I pick her up and hug her, she looks just like mum did.....,She has brown curly hair to her shoulders, and piercing blue eyes. I look at her knowing that im half as pretty, with wavy brown hair as long as my....butt excuse my language,and pale blue eyes. I'm pretty average, "how is my favorite sister today?",i ask in a sacrastic tone."I'm your only sister dummy,and im hungry." I look at the can of food i had found, fruit cocktail yummy. " Well look what i found!",i hand it too her and see her face brighten up. "What about you?",she asks concerned." I ate one earlier, so eat up", i know i lied but i need her to eat,its not the firt time.I open the can with my pocket knife and watch her slurp it down.

I smile knowing she is as full as she could be for today,"pack your thing today we need to keep moving."i tell her. "But i like it here!",she gives me a pout."i know but, we have to keep going I'm sorry jaz", i kiss her on the forehead and head back up stairs to gather my things. I then meet her downstairs,and take one more look at the house before we leave."goodbye home #34...i think."i whisper to myself,and grab jasmines hand and exit the house,not looking at the empty ghost house we left behind.