IPrank The Boy next door(Icarly/Seddie fanfic)

Hey, just a little something.
_____________________________________
Normal pov

"Come here, Puckett!"The brunette roared at the top of his lungs. "Come here so I could give you a piece of my mind!" Sam was hiding behind the bin. She had just pranked one of her closest friends, unfortunately he didn't take it well.

"Sam..." The boy pushed the bin out of the way to reveal a purple presence. His face to hands were covered in purple, due to Sam's prank. "You, you blonde headed demon will-" Sam bolted for it. Her blond curls followed after her as she skid down the hall.

"SAM!" Freddie yelled. He pushed passed the people in the way and followed after the little trouble maker. "Sam..." He finally found Her. She was in front if Miss Briggs. The devil of Ridgway high. "For heaven's sake, Freddie. What is up with the dye? Detention after school. Wash the gunk off your face." Sam chuckled. "You too, missy!" Mrs Briggs yelled. She walked off and that was the end of that.

"You..." Freddie was now grabbing onto the girls arm, waving it like a maxed out torch. "Freddie, come on." She had a glum smile on her face. "You think this is funny? Haha, you think this is funny," Sam stared at him as if he was mad. She knew that she had upset him big time.

"Your going to help me stinks this gunk out. Right after detention."
-------
Detention was over! Freddie walked out patiently, looking for the blonde headed demon who had covered him in purple dye. "Freddie, I'm sorry. Please don't make me do this!" She put her hands on her head and sighed. "You should have thought of that before you put a freakin dye pack in my locker. You could have killed me!" Sam chuckled, "It wasn't my fault that you thought it was a sandwich." She laughed slightly, but it died down when she saw Freddie face.

"Kay, Kay. Let's go."

They finally arrived at Freddie's house. His mum wasn't home since she was working night at the hospital. "Let's go. So how'd you get this out?" Freddie asked. Sam looked around for a while. The guilt kept on rising. "Freddie... I-I-I don't know how to get it out..." Freddie's face was priceless. "What?! Say that again." Sam didn't know what to do. "I'll check on the internet... just stay there and don't get your pants in a twist."

Sam grabbed his laptop and paused when she found that a password was needed. "Password." Freddie pushed her to the side and typed in the words Blonde headed Angel onto the laptop. Sam froze... was the blonde headed Angel her... no, it couldn't be. She shook the thoughts out of her head and surfed the internet.

After ten long minutes, she finally found out what it was. "We need vinegar, a sponge, two ribs and a peppy cola." Sam smiled proudly. "We don't need the ribs or the PEPPY cola, do we?" He smirked as Sam scratched her head. "No, but I get hungry when I work." She looked around for a while and spotted the fridge.

She walked up to it and sighed happily. "Peppy cola, J2O, KA, Ginger earl... eww." She grabbed a Peppy cola and sat on the sofa. "What about the ribs." Freddie cocked and eyebrow. Before he knew it, Sam pulled out a bag of ribs. He scratched his head. "What? I can't eat fried chicken all the time!" He let out a loud laugh and sat down next to her. "Kay, get this off me!"

Sam grabbed the bottle of vinegar and poured some in a sponge. She rubbed the sponge slightly of Freddie face and laughed as he made weird faces. "Argh, I hate vinegar!" Sam giggled. She shook it off quickly and responded, "Me too."
--------

After Sam had finished getting all the dye off his face and hands, she turned to his shirt. "You got any underneath your shirt?" She blushed slightly and couldn't shake it off. "Yeah... a bit." He unbottoned his shirt and sighed. So did Sam. She noticed his six pack and couldn't help but speak. "When did you get-" Sam started off but he cut her off, "My mum finally let me work out."Sam giggled slightly and started to rub.

After she had done, they went on into his room. "So..." Sam started off. "I better take a shower." He took a towel and left to the bathroom.

Ten minutes after, Freddie still hadn't gotten out of the bathroom and Sam had to pee so badly. She whizzed to the bathroom and knocked quietly. "Freddie..." She whispered quietly. Before she knew it, a loud banging noise was made. "Freddie?" She asked concerned. "I-I-I'm fine." He chocked a bit. "No your not." She opened the door slightly and gasped at Freddie's state.

He was on the floor and blood was escaping from his mouth. "Freddie!" Sam ran to him. She held him up, feeling his wet muscles, she blushed. He had a towel on so there wasn't much of a problem. "What happened?" She asked. "Nothing... I just slipped when I heard you calling me, sorry." She sighed. "Ok... Well I need to use your toilet... so." He sighed quietly and turned around.

"I can't pee if we're in the same room." He hesitated and walked out.

After Sam had peed, she walked into Freddie room. He was wearing a shirt with blue and white stripes and some jeans. Sam cringed since she really hated his shirt. Stripes was her enemy, stripes was what she used to describe hatred... Stripes was what she used to describe Freddie.

"So..." Freddie found it quite awkward. "So, Carly is in Yakama for a couple of days." Sam started off. "Yeah, I know..." She smiled slightly and sipped her Peppy Cola. "Remember our kiss?" Freddie asked. He froze when he realized what he said. "Sorry, I-" Sam cut him off, "Yup... pretty nice huh?" He looked around before nodding. "Wanna do it again?" He asked. He looked straight at her blue eyes. "Way ahead of you." She kissed him passionately, avoiding all the questions that might occur soon.

"I think I like stripes a bit better now..."
__________
That's it! Hoped you liked it!