INTRODUCTION

Once upon a time, in the period when the fairies rules the world, there was a prophecy that the fairies mortal enemies will rule the world in the future. Louie, the son of the King and Queen of monsters transformed as a fairy to befriend the fairies princess, the only daughter of the King and Queen of fairies, Tinker. He enrolled in the same school with the princess to secretly spy and sabotage the good plans of the fairies. But as time goes by, Louie secretly found himself falling in love with the princess who change his propective and motive. And they fell in love in the most unexpected way. But the problem is their love is forbidden for monsters and fairies are mortal enemies. Many will be against their relationship if they will found the true identity of Louie. He soon realized that fairies are good that they only want what's best for the world. So Louie told other monsters that fairies are opposite of what they think about them. He also talked to his parents. The King and Queen of monsters what he had seen and realized the time when he's with fairies territory. He mentioned them that he's in love with that fairies King and Queen's daughter, Tinker. And he's willing to collide and make peace.