WARNING AND NOTES BEFORE YOU READ

×Murder Attempts×

Written by Ryzracxx

All right reservedCopywriter © of Brisah A Guiamalon(Ryzracxx)

Genre: Comedy, Pranks, Action, Romance(not sure yet) and whole lot of laugh out loud with the gang!

Language: Pure English

status - Complete

Disclaimer : this is a work if fiction. Names, characters, businesses , songs, places, events and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manner: any resemblance to actual person ,living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime

Warning- this story is written by someone clearly far from perfect person nor someone that can correct mistakes if no one till her what to correct.

So please don't hesitant to comment my mistake and things I should fix to my story.

P.s. I'm not a person who update everyday but sometime I update everyday if I have time and not lazy to write my mind of so be warned 😙

Start - October 29 2017
End - December 03 2017
(

(Not really ))
True end:
------------------------------
You might discover the book contain

👉 This is reverse harem so there will no other girl except out Heroin herself.

👉Its like sci-fi cause of the humanoid robot with animal ears and tail.

👉They can transform to a robot mode and semi human/anime mode.

👉It also has some special ability own by some characters.

👉no enemies to fight. Only pranking one another or doing crazy stuff friends do.

👉 The main Girl might not be in your liking but I won't change her personality at all even so you comment dozen of time.

👉 I don't know if I can make this a romance story cause I can't...or maybe I just don't want her to choose her partner and it might cause a fight between all the beis of mine.

👉You might notice this is Fan fiction of Five night at Freddy with the creepy pasta that soon appear in the story and other new characters .

.((will some of them will appear...I think...?))

👉The heroin has a secret that you soon discover as the story progress.

👉this is made from pure imagination of mine that I thought I should share to everyone.

👉it mostly resolve around the main lead so don't be shocked not to see other story((p.s I'll make some of Character background to my liking))

👉the story has lots and lots of errors as you read and notice them on but can kindly point out my mistake that I should correct to make this story 90% perfect to your liking.((don't know where the 10% goes 😑))

👉this is from my other account @jamsmich and all so don't be shocked to read them to be the same thing cuz I just move the story here so I can update it some times.((if I have some crazy ideas for you guys))

👉 it seems it had lots of twist and major Turner in the story. But I don't think it make you have suspense at all cause I'm not good at major Twist events.

I don't own any character nor pics that will show in the story but the plot and some character is mine that is the main character.

Also I will warn the major out of characters of some character.

Will first I don't know what their will personality is like at all.  So I just made their personality to my liking.

That is all
Love lot
Ryzracxx