Withered

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Ps: Ang mga pangalan at ibang pangyayari sa istoryang ito ay pawang hiniram lamang mula kay @JFstories

***

I want to turn my back so that I won't see this filthy scene. He's broken but I am crashed. He's weak but I'm fragile. How ironic is it to see me still sitting while watching him kissing and moaning with those bitches. 

Even though I wanna cover my ears and shut their mouths as I walk out, I can't. How foolish I am to promise her those things. I was never been a drinker but I don't know what kind of spirit had possessed me that I suddenly want to bottoms up the bottle of margarita. 

Nabigla ito nang inumin ko ang dapat na iinomin niya but he masked it away with his neutral expression. No concerns can be seen. Parang gusto ko nang isuka ang pait nang inumin but I continued to drink as he continues his business.

The liquor is slowly invading my system, I kind'a like how it twirled my mind and emotions. Slowly I drifted back to our last conversation. Those bitter-sweet memories that's full of regrets.

"Pam, I know that you love him. I know how painful it is for you whenever you see us.  I need to leave him for good. I loved him but--"

I eyed her intently.Her words ignited my ranging emotions to surface.

''But what? You played with fire and ice. You loved him but now you're in love with another guy! I disregard my feelings for him for the both of you to be happy but what?! You played tricks. I kept my mouth shut even thou I know every single details of your affair and now what? You'll lie on his facade and leave him?! Fuck! Is that love, Pearl?!''

I cannot hold it anymore. She's going beyond the boundaries.

"Pam! You don't know how torn I am right now! My parents wants me to marry him. You know I tried but I don't want it to be one-sided. Please! Help me! Ayaw mo nun?! Sayong sayo na siya! You'll be happy and I'll be happy. Simple as that!"

Fuck it! She's too selfish to view it that way.

"Its not! You will crash him totally! You're being selfish!"

''Selfish it is but please! I also care for him. Take care of him when I'll go. Please, promise me that! I can't bare in my conscience to see him miserable. For the sake of our friendship and you know too well what he can do. Please be with him. I need to go."

As she turned her back and walk her way inside the airport I know there's no turning back. She'll leave this place but she unconsciously brought his heart with her.

Macoy arrived late. He blamed me for not telling him. He blamed me for loving him. He thought Pearl left because of me. He gave his verdict without giving me my chance to defend myself. And now he hates me so much to the point that I can only redeem my freedom when Pearl comes back.

I'm tired explaining myself. He broke and crashed  my whole being. I am tied in this situation. Tangled in this mess. The door is close, the windows are shut. I cannot simply go out. Maybe I can do this. Maybe I can still hold on this hope of mine that one day he'll love me or the later.

As he's busy sucking the nips of the two whores. I stood up and went to the dance floor. I was never like this. I am more reserve but now I wanna just do this. I swayed my hips as I continue to impersonate the dance moves of the other girls.