📖 Chapter 1 : Snape?

It was middle of dinner when suddenly the door of the Great Hall slammed open. Everyone was staring at the beautiful black-haired and obsidian-eyed woman walking towards the Head table.

A comment from the murmurs that started caught the attention of everyone "It's weird she looks like a gorgeous female counterpart of Snape?" one of the student said appalled.

"Snape?" mutterings got even louder. The woman still sauntering towards the Head table. 

"Headmaster" the woman greeted Dumbledore coolly, then continued walking towards their black-haired Potions Master.

"Severus," the woman greeted, "Seraphine," Snape greeted the woman with a kiss on the cheek.

Surprise is etched to the faces of the students. 

Dumbledore, still watching with a twinkle in his eyes greeted the woman, "I'm glad you could join us. I 'm afraid Severus...has missed you greatly." the old man mused.

Snape glaring at the man with unreadable expression.

"Quit teasing Severus, Dumbledore.", the woman named Seraphine said.

Dumbledore just chuckled and continued eating his dinner.

The dinner ended with students murmuring about the woman named Seraphine.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In the Gryffindor Common Room, three students are talking about what happened in the Great Hall.

" Blimey! I didn't think Snape have a sister or a family for that matter.", Ron said.

"Ronald!", Hermione scold him.

" What?!", Ron protested.

"Hermione, who do you think this woman is? Do you reckon if she's in the order?", Harry asked.

" I'll go to the library tomorrow and see if I can find something about this woman.", Hermione replied. 

"I'm going to bed, goodnight.", Harry yawned. 

" Goodnight Harry," Ron and Hermione replied.

Harry laid on his bed hoping for a peaceful and normal year but he doubt that it will happen anytime soon. With that last thought, he fell asleep.

A/N

Bit short.....

An advance apology for the cringy fanfic.

Fangirl signing out