A Twisted life;A clueless victim

“I did not know I could end up in ‘jail’ ” said Tiffany to the principal.

“Darling this isn’t jail it’s the school office and unless you tell us the truth we have no other choice but to expel you.”

“Okay so here’s the truth” Tiffany started her story.

It was my first day at my new high school and I already had a detention from my English teacher for not doing her stupid essay on Narnia which in my defense had nothing to do with English. I refused to spend quality time writing unnecessary words on a paper, this is neither going to help me or further my career as a teacher at the Julliard Academy, but Mr. Welch had a different take on this he said that it was a silly ‘excuse’. Anyway after math class the last session of the day, I went off to detention. I stood outside the detention room and peeked through the door. I saw a woman writing something on the board. I have to say that this woman looks like she hasn’t seen the mirror in ages, she had runs in her stocking, her slip was showing and she had more lipstick on her teeth than on her lips. I entered the room and she turned facing me, I had to be strong not to run.

“Take a seat, do what is on the board, no communicating, absolutely no laughing and no getting out of your seats delinquents” she threatened with a huge mole bulging from under her left eye.

I took a look at the other five students in the room with me and quickly took my seat. I took out my phone and texted my best friend Dion. I told her to instagram me the photo of her new puppy and she did. I forgot my phone wasn’t on silent and it went off with a loud beep and the teacher came just in time to hear it. She glanced at me trying to shove the phone in my pocket but the bunny ears of my phone case wouldn’t fit.

“Give it to me,” she demanded.

“Give what to you? You know you have wonderful eyes” I said trying to stray from the point.

“Don’t play dumb and give it to me” she replied ignoring my ingenuine compliment. I took out my phone and handed it to her, she went up to the front of the room and placed it in a drawer and locked it with a key. Ugh! Just great, stuck in detention and my phone was confiscated, what a lovely day I thought to myself sarcastically. I had nothing to do so I decided to do what was on the board. On the board ii said to write a three paragraphed essay on obedience. It was very unnecessary, I refused to write this, but I had to unless I wanted to be here tomorrow. I started to write. All three of my paragraphs were long and informative in which I stressed on my opinion and point of views. I liked debating, just like my dad. He is a litigator, the scariest kinds of lawyers there is. People pay him to argue for them but he argues with me for free because I’m his daughter, anyway back to what I was saying, this is why I object to most things because my dad says never to accept a first offer or believe anything without proof. By the time I was done I t was 3’o' clock and detention was over. I handed in my paper and politely asked for my phone but instead of her giving me my phone I was brutally rebuffed. She said I shouldn’t have disobeyed and blah… blah… blah. I felt impotent and out of control which I hated. I stormed out the room angrily. I needed to find a place where I could gather my thoughts, so I went to the mall. I went to the mall and bought a bunch of things but surprisingly it did not work. I went home but no one was there, my dad left a note that said he was going out with his girlfriend so I shouldn’t wait up for him. I took a bath and went downstairs for some food. I had nothing to do and it was 7 ‘o’ clock I was bored and without a phone to do something that would make me feel happy, I decided to give myself justice.

Chapter 2

I went upstairs and dragged on my black sweat pants, my black marina and my black hoodie. I went up in the attic and got a flash light and headed out, I was about to get my phone back, nobody takes away my phone.