Chapter one.

"Towel, toothbrush, hairbrush I think you're all set!"
Mom says shutting my burgundy suitcase with a little difficulty
"Thank you Mum, for helping me pack."
"Not at all hunny now you get dressed and come downstairs for breakfast we'll be leaving in around an hour." And with that she exits and shuts the door quietly behind her

So you may be wondering what exactly I'm packing for, well, at my high school we are going on a geography field trip but only the people that have been nominated to go, will go.
For example the soccer team was invited because they didn't loose a single game this season, the quiz group got a place for winning the title cup!
So why exactly are me and my 'friends' invited?
We were invited because we are in the cheerleading squad, lame, I know.
But don't think just because i do cheer I'm a girly girl that is a bit of a slag because that's exactly what I'm not, I do cheer because I like being a flyer, end of.

Anyway back to the story my names Tilly and it's currently a 21:37  and it's a Sunday :(
My plane to Nice, France is in about 5hours yet we have to get to the airport 3 hours early so they can check we're all here n' all that shit.
I grab my comfiest black yoga pants and chuck on a white and red striped top I had my makeup on from earlier and my hair is already up.

I haul my heavy ass suitcase down the stairs and went into kitchen where my mum is sat eating, with a bowl of salad for me next to her, I walk over and go and join her in the island.

"So hunny this is an amazing opportunity and I really hope you know that."
"I know and I'll take loads of photos and text you everyday and I promise I'll behave."
"I'll miss you 3 weeks is and awfully long time!"
"I know and I'll miss you too."