• Amortentia

•Fluff•
This chapter includes swearing, just a heads up.
{————}

'Dammit not again!' Harry thought, sprinting as if his life depended on it.

BAM!

"So...rry. I'm la..te." Harry spoke between breaths, hoping he won't be in to much trouble.

"Ah, Potter. Making an late entrance into my class seems to be a common recurrence." Snape monotonously said, "See me after class. We will talk more later." He snapped, wanting to get back to potions.

'Well aren't you a little ray of sunshine this morning.' Harry sweat dropped as he dragged his feet to the only empty desk left. Which luckily for him was next to Hermione and across from Ron.

"Bloody hell. It stinks like Draco's perfume in here." Harry semi-whispered to his Gryffindor friends.

Hermione and Ron looked at Harry in confusion and surprise.

"Harry, you know we are learning how to make an Amortentia potion, right? Also known as one of the strongest love potions in the wizarding world. When made, it will smell like the users crush or lover." Hermione replied matter-of-factly.

Harry froze. 'Wait if it smells like Draco's cologne in here, and we are making Amortentia then... I DO NOT LIKE DRACO MALFOY NO WAY IN HELL!!' Flustered and in denial Harry fought with his thoughts until he got interrupted.

"Potter. Would you mind telling us a bit about the Amortentia, since you seem to be mumbling about something might as well have you speak." Snape prodded as he put Harry on the spot.

"Uh... Sure," Harry stumbled.. "Amortentia is a very strong love potion, the smell will change depending on what the person likes." He concludes repeating what he heard from Hermione.

"Good, now could you give us an example?" Serverus said inquisitively.

"Oh.. umm. Well.. for me it uhh... smells like.. uhh..." Harry stuttered not wanting to tell the whole class what he could smell.

"Go on Potter, tell us what you smell. Or are you too chicken." Draco teased.

"I smell.. uhh." His heart beating faster.

"Go on, chicken."

"Umm.."

"Chicken, chicken, chicken."

"I SMELL DRACO!!"

"..."

"Shiiiiiiit."

You could here a pin drop in the silence that flooded the classroom. Everyone was shocked. Harry Potter likes Draco Malfoy, the chosen one likes Draco Malfoy. Draco Malfoy.

'SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIIIIIIIIIT!!' Harry's thoughts repeated on and on as if it was a broken record player, 'FUCKING NICE ONE HARRY, FUCKING GREAT. NOW EVERYONE THINKS YOUR IN LOVE WITH MALFOY!! FUCKING THANKS!!'

While everyone was gossiping about Harry's little "love confession", Draco just... stood there. Mouth agape as if he had seen a dementor suck the soul out of someone's body. Astonished by Harry's honesty and what seems like bravery. Telling the class what the potion is and does was one thing but telling them what he smells is another!

'Potter just confessed to me. Humph I bet it's just a prank or he's hexed.' Draco joked in disbelief.

Then he came to a conclusion of just asking him after class, when the gossip settled down a bit; though he knew it wouldn't settle that much, it was worth a shot.