biRTHDAY

Oh, so welcome to this book.

This book is like really random and everything but I guess this is for announcements about my OCs, if I'm going to make changes to them or put more about them. Oh, and AUs! I have a lot of AUs in my mind, but I'm too shy to tell people about them.

And I could tell you guys about them!

So you guys know about my main OC, right? Rain (not me)?

It's her birthday today!! She's now 21 years old, and still suffering college, but this is her senior year, and she'll graduate soon and move to Japan... (this is turning into a run-on sentence lol)

I know what you're thinking, you have birthdays for your OCs? You're weird...

Well, some of them have birthdays. 

But since it's Rain's birthday, I'll tell you guys a little more about her!

Rain is 21 years old, she majors in piano... She cries a lot from emotional Vocaloid songs and anime (*coUGH* Every Hitoshizuku and Yama song *COugh*)

That's basic information.

But did you know that she minors in composition, and does mixing comissions? She's very busy with those kind of things, but she does her best.

I think of her singing voice as a voice similar to the utaite Sana, who has this really cute loli voice. (She's the one who sings in the YouTube video in the beginning)

Her favorite Vocaloid producer is 40meter-P, because piano reasons. She first discovered Vocaloid when she was about ten years old, because of the Ievan Polkka video her friend showed her on YouTube. From there, her curiosity exploded, and she discovered the wonderful world of NicoNico and utaites. Since NicoNico was only in Japanese at the time, she took it upon herself to learn Japanese when she began middle school. Why didn't she discover anime?

Because she thought it was weird and inappropriate. At school, people would tease her for liking Vocaloid (they thought it was anime) and called it hentai. She searched it up at home, and she was nearly traumatized that she developed a fear of anime until she discovered Madoka Magica before her freshman year of high school. Her opinion about anime completely changed then, and she became your average anime and manga otaku lol

She still continues to be your average weeb in college, just very fluent in Japanese, and very busy.

And that will be all I will tell you! Thank you for reading this random book that I have. I don't know when I'll write in here again...

But you never know! I might write in here tomorrow www