Interview with SheHasGreenConverse

Hey guys , so this is my first interview and I wanted to start off with SheHasGreenConverse as she is such a good writer and she is also Irish which is a bonus ( go Ireland ! ) please like both of us and please read her amazing stories , you won't be disappointed . Now onto the interview we go :

*QUESTION 1. When did you first begin writing ?

:Okay, I began writing short stories about 3 years ago mostly comical they were nothing special, Just something to pass the time, It was really this year that I took it seriously

*Oh wow most writers on here have been only doing it for some time now , you've got some experience up your belt , QUESTION 2 where does your inspiration come from ? , I've only ever read your novel burning eyes which is fantastic by the way but the descriptions of their powers and names are amazing ,where do you come up with this stuff .

:Haha, I personally wouldn't call it experience! My inspiration? Well I remember reading some book one day and wished that I could come up with the ideas for other people to read and I guess that's were it started..

Ah thanks! I'm ashamed to say that idea was just plain improvisation.. I just wrote down words that came into my head, The Neours name came from Neourology-The study of the brains though since they're powers are mostly to do With their brains

*Seems like we have a smarty pants overhere haha I kid I kid lol , QUESTION 3. What's your favourite author and one of their novels ?

:I'm really not! Thats a hard one....I'll go with Stephan King and his book 'IT' ~ Complete Classic

*Oh a classic well done ,nAlright soo QUESTON 4 where is your favourite place in the ENTIRE world ?

:Probably the mountains near me, I love going up there with a few of my friends because its so...Pure. We camp out there a lot and it's awesome :)

* That's sound wonderful , so from your profile I see your an Irish girl like myself ,and QUESTION 5, what's your favourite thing ( if there is one , Haha ) about Ireland ?

: Really? HI-5! I love the way that no-matter how old or young anyone is that they're always up for the craic (fun). I love the weather in Ireland as much as everyone complians! Its always so fresh :)

*Hi 5 back at ya girl yeh I love a bitta craic myself to be sure to be sure lol okay onwards we go QUESTION 6 , what's the worst thing you've ever tasted ?

:I ate a slug once, As a dare and that was pretty disgusting..

*Yep I'd say it was , nice friends you have lol , so QUESTION 7 what's the best novel/s you've read on watt pad ?

:To be honest there is so many! I kinda read everything so I'll just mention a few, Shattered, Dear Stranger, Sincerely The forgotten, Lighthouse nights(only started but its awesome) And Love and cool water (:

*There really is my library is full of some amazing books alrighty so QUESTION 8 , pretend you're accepting an award for one of your books , what would you say in your acceptance speech ??

: I wouldn't say anything. I get intense stage fright, I would literally act like some mute ! and probably throw up on everyone! Speeches aren't my thing!

*That would be an awards show to watch so is there anything you would like to add as we come to the end of our interview ( comments , shout outs etc. ) ?

: Emmmmmmm... I'll just say hey to everyone who's reading , And to you, For wanting to interview me , THANK YOUU <3

* your welcome SheHasGreenConverse, and this is the end of my first interview I hope you guys , yes you guys , enjoyed it . Till the next interview , see ya xoxoxoxoxo