Won and Only

Simon D p.o.v.

I had just finished a delivery for one of our customers. My boss only trusted me and another trusted employee named Suga when it came to the "special clients." I made sure the packages were secure, and untouched by the rookies.

You know what they say " you can't get rich, if you are your own customer"

I have a boyfriend named Sunghwa or better known as gray in the streets of Seoul. We've been together for almost 2 years now, we met in unfortunate circumstances...

I was making my way back to the underground to report to Jin he's like my supervisor and sometimes mentor. I report to him when the main boss is away on a business trip. Jin and me go way back to our teenage years. We were as society called "delinquents" but we never paid attention to the labels people put on us.

Most of us who work in this profession either had a shitty upbringing and took to drugs or drug-dealing. Some needed the money to protect and feed their loved ones, others just wanted to have an escape from reality and did anything for a quick-fix, and the unfortunate few who failed to pay off their debts let's just say they didn't have to worry anymore.

hey j, Simon said as he walked through the dilapidated building. This was not their usual meeting place but they had to be extra careful when it came to special orders.
The drop went well, tell big b that I expect to get some vacation time for this one. I had to leave my baby for 3 days to make this delivery.

Why couldn't Suga go? He asked

You know Suga couldn't do the drop, he and his husband Jimin just had a baby boy named Jungkook so he's on family leave.

Yeah, he's crazy about that baby boy. You have to admit he's adorable~

 You have to admit he's adorable~

(Baby Kookie )💕😊

Yeah, speaking of which, J said:
When are you and your lover going to tie the knot, it's been 2 years right?

Simon sighed, look when we are ready, we will get married. We are happy with our relationship the way it is now, no need for pressuring ourselves into marriage.

J looked at him and pondered for a few moments and nodded his head.

I understand man, me and joonie are the same way.

Joon is J's long-time on again, off again boyfriend. Joon is a rapper who goes by the stage name RM, he has gained tons of love from around the world, but unfortunately as he travels around he spreads some of his love while touring. he's cheated on J multiple times in the past but for whatever reason J still takes him back.

Well, I'm leaving for the night. Take care J, tell Joon I said What's Up! Simon said. I will, tell Gray I said to call me later tomorrow so we can hangout J yelled. Him and Sunghwa became best friends when we first moved here, so they often try to schedule some time to hangout and gossip about the latest "tea" they've heard.

car ride home~

I made it home within 20 minutes, there wasn't much traffic. Which is to be expected at 2 a.m. I parked in the car garage and got out of the car and went into the apartment complex, I arrived in the lobby area, signed my name and went to the residence elevators up to the 7th floor. It wasn't the most luxurious apartment complex but it served its purpose, I used my keycard and opened the door.

Once inside I slid my shoes off and took off my jacket, I was so tired and was ready to see my baby and cuddle him to sleep. I softly called out to Sunghwa, but received no response I did this two more times and I started to get worried.

Sunghwa, I yelled louder I heard a whimper from down the hall, I moved towards our bedroom and saw that Sunghwa was just sleepily waking up. I felt guilty for startling him from his sleep, I went up to the side of the bed and kissed his forehead and motioned him to lay back down and continue his rest. I went and dimmed the light within the room, I slowly moved about the room getting ready to take a well needed shower.

Once finished, I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. I was still trying to calm my heart, because of the way me and sunghwa met we both have our "issues" that we help each other out with on a daily.

Basically, I don't like when I come home from work and I don't hear or see gray. It makes me anxious, nervous, and paranoid I've been like this since I can remember, I always have to calm my mind to think rationally before jumping to conclusions that something may have happened to him.

sunghwa has panic attacks, and is highly sensitive to yelling he associates it with someone going to hit him, or hurt him.  He also has a fear of people touching him, as he was sexually violated as a child, and through some parts of his teenage years. I always try to make sure I'm being gentle with him, I don't want him to feel threatened of me or scared.

After I finished my glass of water, I went to bed cuddling my baby close to me and kissing his temple to make him feel safe, secure, and loved. sunghwa has been through a lot in his past, so I try to let him know that I love him, and that I want to create beautiful memories between me and him. I hope to one day erase his painful memories of the past.

I held him close to me, and prayed to god to watch over me and my Sunggie as we journey through our self-struggles, inner demons, and self reflections. I breathed in his scent of vanilla and cinnamon, it instantly calmed me and I slowly joined him in dream land.

Sunghwa is my everything, he's my Won and Only. 😊💕🙏🏽

Ok Guys~ I hope you enjoyed my first chapter of Simon D and Gray's Story.

Please leave comments, and votes, and I'll see you lovely people in the next update.
Please, Remember to stay safe, Rest Well, and eat deliciously.

Bye Bye~