SEIARAH

Dragons are all around us some are our neighbors others are friends and family. Or they might just be you...

My name is Seiarah I live in a small town off of Oklahoma's border. I have no parents I live alone and keep to myself, I go to school just like you. You might say I look like any other teen that passes the halls, but let me make things clear I AM ANYTHING BUT THE ORDINARY.

Every day I panic that someone will discover that I am a dragon. Y out see my dad was a dragon and my mom was human, let's just say my mom was crazy to marry my dad. And their honeymoon was a trip to a volcano "CRAZY".

My mom died when I was just three and my dad well I don't know were he is, but I haven't seen him since I was ten.

I never looked back or wondered what things might have been if my family was just NORMAL! i look like any other teen that passes the halls except for well my ears,wings, and my scales. The only good thing about is I can change so my wings,ears, and my scales are all normal looking.

Well today is my first day of highschool and let me tell you I am a little nervous even though I'm part dragon I am still part human so that nervous side I'll blame on my mom side. of the family.

I walk through the main doors, and everyone is looking at me like I'm in my dragon state but I know I'm not, because I doubled checked before I left the house.

But just than I look behind me and man with a black hoody and his hands in his pockets not showing his face or looking up. I look at his face or at lest were his face is supposed to be.

I think to myself why is he so mysterious I mean I know I keep t myself, but I'm not that dark and mysterious.

Right than I turn around to see all the kids just laughing and calling him names. A minute later the bell rings,and everyone rushes to get to there first class.

One of the kids bump into me and sends my books and papers flying across the floor. I yell at the kid telling him to at lest. apologize, and help me pick up it all up but he just runs off to his class down the hall.

l rush to pick up my stuff and hurry to get to class. As I look up I notice I'm the only one left in the hall except for the mysteries boy at the end of the hall. He's just starring  at me.

"RING"! The tarrty bell rings, and I look at the. clock and notice that I'm late for my class on the first day of. school. "That is the worst expression a kid can do on there first day."

That is the worst expression a kid can do on there first day. I walk in as the teacher is talking about the rules, and the importance of being a 9th grader, and how to respect the school and its teachers. As I walk in the teacher stops talking, and stairs at me, and then begains to yell at me about the importance of being to class on time.

She starts to calm down and tells me to go take a seat next to Drake. She tells him to raise his hand so I know were to go. I look around the classroom and spot  him the. back conner. I walk over, and put my stuff down next to my desk, and look up at the front bord.

The teacher speaks, and tells everyone in just a few minutes we will be going around, and telling the class a little bit about yourselfs. "First up Arisen." I look around, and spot a girl with very curly hair, and dark sky blue eyes. She tells her name "Arisen" were she was born "Johnson City, Tennessee", and her age "15".

"Next up Drake". He stands up and tells his name "Drake" were he was born "here", and his age "151/2"

Next up Seiarah. I look up and the teachers eyes are are beating down at me like I'm her next meal or victom.

Seiarah are you in here I look up, and see her name at the front of the classroom  Mis.Ginger that's a weird name I have never seen someone's last name be named after a sweet.

"OK I guess she is not in here today" WAIT I yell in a sharp but firm voice. I'm here, my name is Siearah, I was born here, and I am 15 years old, I say all of this with my eyes closed and very quickly. I sit down very quickly and look up at everyone just stairing at me with complete shock.