Only You (Deckerstar oneshot)

Lucifer Morningstar was undoubtedly, unapologetic-ally in love with Chloe Decker.

Chloe Decker was absolutely, wholeheartedly in love with Lucifer Morningstar.

Everybody around them knew... but they still couldn't find the way of telling one another. 

''Lucifer? You wanted to see me?'' Chloe's voice echoed throughout the, surprisingly, empty Lux 

''Ahh, yes, detective'' Lucifer perked up from his seat at the unattended bar. He knew that this was the exact way he wanted to tell Chloe about how he truly felt. 

''I just wanted to make sure that you were okay, I knew that today was a big day for you. And I've heard you mentioning that you never had the chance to go to prom-'' Lucifer stopped suddenly... he had let to much slip again.

''L-Lucifer... what do you mean?'' She stuttered, she knew deep down that she would have to tell him about how she felt... Maybe tonight? Maybe next week? but she knew she had to do it soon

''Well, Daniel told me that you had never been to prom because you had dropped out of high school to become an actress so I thought...'' Lucifer trailed off. This was it, no turning back now. 

''Detective, will you go to prom with me?'' Lucifer asked the blonde beauty that stood before him. He knew that was exactly how he planned but he didn't now if he could pull it off. 

Chloe lightly nodded her head in response, that was the only action she could muster without crying. Nobody had ever done anything like this for her before, she was completely in awe. 

Lucifer pulled out the most beautiful flower from behind his back and pinned it, ever so delicately, to Chloe's jumper. 

He gently took her hand, which were smaller than his, and walked to the dance floor that would normally be filled with tables. But tonight it was completely empty, leaving nothing but the two of them. 

''Chloe, look, there's something I've been meaning to tell you...'' Lucifer's voice weakened, he new that this was it, now or never. He stopped slow-dancing to turn on the music and soon enough, Only you by Yazoo started to fill the empty air.

''There's something I've been meaning to tell you as well, Lucifer'' Chloe whispered, she knew what she had to do. 

''Well, Chloe Decker I have been undoubtedly in love with you ever since that first day I met you in this very spot... Now, i know you may not feel the same but I needed to get it out there before i went insane'' Lucifer said as openly as he could. 

'' Lucifer, that's not what I would say at all. I have been heart-stoppingly in love with you ever since I first saw you in this bar when I was trying to find that fighter guy'' Chloe mumbled in a barely audible whisper, but Lucifer managed to hear her.

''Chloe- I'' Lucifer whispered in his husky British accent. 

  He couldn't take it anymore, he dipped his detective and kissed her. It took her a while to adjust to being kissed in this position but she automatically reciprocated the kiss. It was like nothing they had ever felt before, sparks cascading through out their body like the ocean during a storm. 

They both pulled away for air and just stared at eachother in complete awe, they knew it was real love and they couldn't wait to tell everybody.

------------ 

I'm so sorry if this is really bad, it was really rushed. I loved this scene/song so much so i thought i'd do something fun with it :)

byyeee

Lucy