Nash Grier Dirty Fanfiction

Nash Grier. He is the head football player. Also known as an asshole. I remember praying to god that I wasn't going to be in his class this year. Of course with my luck, I got put in his class. It is almost the end of the school year, we just have one huge assignment left. 

It's now time to find out who we are going to be paired up with for our social project. I am hoping i get paired with Maddie, my best friend, since we have to work on this project with them for the next few weeks. "Carly and Megan," Mr.Smith calls out. "Cameron and Maddie," I bite my lip hard. "Alexa and Nash," Everything goes blank. I got put with Nash. I cringe. 'How am I going to put up with him for this long?' i think to myself.

*Door Bell* "This is going to be hell" I say under my breathe. I jog down the stairs in agony. I hesitate to open the door, but i force myself. "Hey Bitch," Nash says. "Excuse me?" like I said, hell. I show him to my room and slam the door behind me.

"Okay, lets start this." I exclaim in pain. "How about you do all the work and i leave." My eyes roll. "As much as i would love that, we have to start Nash!" We start on the essay.

It has been two weeks with Nash over at my house everyday. All we have to do tonight is make clay sculptures for our presentation, then I can get away from this douche.

Anything right now would set me off to be honest. Then he knocked over our sculptures onto the floor. I had enough of him! I stood up and screamed at the top of my longs "I HATE YOU AND YOU ARE USELESS!" I had a pinch of guilt, but not enough to settle me down. "I DIDN'T CHOOSE TO FUCKING WORK WITH YOU! NO ONE LIKES YOU ALEXA!" he screams back. We yell at each other for another minute until he pushes me against the wall and puts his lips to mine.

I put all of his negative features to the side, which surprisingly didn't take long, and i kiss him back passionitly. His lips were soft, like rose petals. He starts to kiss my neck and I grab his head. He works his way up to my cheek, then his lips meet mine again, as he grabs my ass. He gently grabs my leg and wraps it around his waist. I opened my eyes for a second, 'wow, he is really hot' i think to myself. Our tongues meet and we bite each others lips. 

Our lips break apart, but not for long. He grabs my waist and throws me onto the bed and we continue. It was pretty steamy. He puts his hand up my shirt. I know where this is going. I don't mind it though. He slips my shirt off, and almost imediatly after, he takes his own shirt off revealing his six pack. Next, he slips down my green shorts, and unzips his own pants. I was pretty impressed. Without hesitation, he sticks his hard member inside of me. I react right away "Oh Nash!" He smirks. Faster and faster, he thrusts making me scream and moan more, "Nash don't stop!" For a second, he stares into my eyes. I notice how blue his are for once. They are beautiful. He is beautiful. 

He lays down beside me. We breathe in and out at the same pace. He gets up and puts his clothes back on. "See you tomorrow" He winks, before i could say goodbye, he was out the door.