irl

"you called me here so now I'm sleeping

"you called me here so now I'm sleeping."

"no spicy shit in my christian household!" addy's laugh rang through the large building, she slid across the hallway towards the guest room.

finn and wyatt's shouts over mario kart could be heard from the other side of the house. nick was out getting food, he was the most sensible and defiantly the mom. addy knocked on nic's door, tapping a certain amount of times. the door swung open.

"hey asshole, what did you want?" his cheeks dusted red as he saw the tiny girl in front of him.

when she wasn't wearing heels, she barely reached mid-chest. she scoffed at the lack of reply and pushed past into his room.

"you called me here so now I'm sleeping." she hugged one of his pillows and closed her eyes.

he actually didn't have a reason for her to come here, he just wanted to see her. he hated that she made him so soft that he couldn't even speak. addison was one of the sweetest people he'd ever met. nic walked over to the bed and moved the pillow. she opened her eyes and glared at him but before she could protest he pulled her closer. she sighed as she realised he made a comfier pillow. she twirled his fingers in her small hands. he smiled at her.

the pair had become super close in the days they'd known each other. something about him pulled her in. she wanted to know everything about him. her breathing slowed down as she fell asleep on his chest. his eyes glanced at the clock, it read 9:45pm. nicholas looked down at the girl and tried to get comfy without waking her. slowly, falling asleep in her embrace.