My Sister Sleep Talks

"I don't live with anyone but my sister. Her name is Grace. "
    It was eleven thirty five PM, a regular time for me and my night owl ways, as per usual.  My sister tucked well in her bed dead asleep. Not one person or thing beside her, so I have no idea why she talks in her sleep about me and says strange things about me in her sleep.  Or things that I thought I only knew about.  I go into her room quite frequently to see if anyone is there with her but no one is.  It's just her and me in the room. I walk out as quietly as possible so that I don't disturb her slumber.  But this one dark, gloomy, and rainy Halloween night... I tried not to let it get under my skin, but my sister had been asleep for what seemed like days on end, I just can't help myself to go and check on her.  Just as I turn the door knob, I hear a loud painful screech that admits form the top of her lungs that resonates to my core.  I swung the door open with a loud bung agents the wall shaking the house. I rush towards her and see her blood red eyes wide and frightened, with the soft touch of freckles on her face.  Her  beautiful long black hair and pail skin that made her seem as if she was a ghostly and unrealistic looking figure in the dim light.
          "Grace, are you okay?"
    I ask so quietly that I barely hear myself. 
           "Don't look in my closet, sis."
      Grace said in a strange way, especially for her.  As I walk a little uneasy to her light switch to turn it on.
        "Just my luck, your bulb needs changed."
       Slowly one step at a time walk to her closet and open it. There was nothing inside. Go figure. When I turn, it's not that the closet that makes me jump in horror, but rather my own sister, only Grace. 
            "I told you not to look in my closet, did I not?"
            "Yes, you did... and you're acting rather strange. Are you sure everything is okay?"
             "I am so freaking tired, tired of you Abigail, of you constantly looking in on me while I sleep!"
        She pins me agents the cold sold brick wall and tells me...
        "You must stop this or you will have an uneasy death waiting for you."
          I look at her and chuckle a bit before I open my mouth to say...
          "You could never kill me, I'm your sister, you love me to much."
            As soon as I say that, my line of sight starts to slowly dissipate until I can no longer see but rather still hear a deafening brake in something.