1. Hello, Hi, Hola, Bonjour

I don't really know why I'm doing this or what my intentions are from doing this but I guess this is my way of expressing my thoughts and feelings towards a guy who's best mates with Van McCann as well as telling you random stuff about my life.

So to start this off, hi, I'm Georgia (I go by Geo/George but y'know, say what you want)..and I'm a 16 year old girl who loves a band called Catfish and the Bottlemen. They're inspired by The Strokes, The Streets, Arctic Monkeys etc, the list goes on. If you haven't listened, you should go have a cheeky listen. It's literally 11:05 pm, and the 30th of October - the day before Halloween. Scary right? I don't love Halloween but I don't dislike it, it's nothing special to me, anyway. However, I do like all of the hype towards it literally. Imagine this, sitting on the couch watching your fave film or listening to Catfish (as you do) whilst stuffing your face with sweets your parents bought for the trick or treaters. No? Just me? I'm not even lying, I do this every Halloween since I'm a saddo and have no friends (jokes) I do have friends, just online to which I did meet one of them, but that's for another chapter. She's called Josie and also loves Catfish and The 1975, pretty cool right? Just me again?

As I was saying, I'm more of a Christmas person. Y'know, going mad with the decorations on the tree, wrapping left over tinsel around wherever in the house, just to get that Christmassy feeling, as well as playing Christmas songs in November - yes I do that too. Don't worry, I'm not mad, I don't do it throughout the whole month, probably towards the end of the month, that is when I see it as less judgemental and more acceptable.

Well, to end this wonderful chapter of literally me talking about random shit, goodbye.

Make sure that you smile because you're amazing even if you don't think so (this is to anyone who hasn't got bored through my rambling)

Much love, Geo x