prologue

and with that, draco had had enough.

he was tired of the lying, the unneeded aggression, he was tired of faking someone he wasn't.

in that moment, draco malfoy was in control again.

and he loved it.

his slender fingers tightened on the smooth bathroom sink, and a smirk tugged at the corner of his lips. the question was no longer what would he do when he got the opportunity. the question was now what to do first.

draco turned on his heel before storming out of the small slytherin bathroom. he needed a list. a list of things to complete before he dies, which won't be long now.

he yanked his black leather bound notebook from his trunk and slammed it dramatically on the sleek blackwood desk in the slytherin common room and twisted open the most expensive pen money could buy. the boy scrunched his nose. he could thank father for that.

as his pen flew, draco's mind whirled with all of the things he'd always wanted. all of his childhood interests that had been stomped out, all of his un-malfoy desires spilled onto the pages, and suddenly, draco had a list.

in nice clean cursive at the very top, draco wrote simply "disappointing father bucket list".

and with that he swept up the heavy book and stormed out of the common room. first off, he needed some hair dye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: hi guys! this idea is inspired based of a headcanon i found in another book and loved the concept of. the book is snap by @-swimmingpools- and it's a very good story, but sadly unfinished, which inspired me to write my own "version" i guess