one hell of a lady - ciel x reader x alois

you wake up, looking around you find out that you're in a carriage. "I guess I fell asleep." you say as you look out of the window.

it was getting dark and you decide to check your pocket watch, it was 5:20

after a few minutes your carriage stops in front of a estate. "so this is the Phantomhide estate" you say to yourself as you step out.

"hello mistress" in front of you was a tall and skinny man dressed in black. "good evening" you say as he grabs your bags. standing by him was a boy your age, he had a eye patch and black hair, though in the light it looked a little blue. the one eye you could see was bright blue, 'I wonder what happened to his eye, maybe a fight?" you thought to yourself

"hello (y/n)" the boy says, standing straight and looking in your eyes with his one eye. you look at the ground not saying anything, to scared to do anything you wait for the awkward moment to pass by for a few seconds. the boy looked at the tall man " Sebastian, come lets go inside" he says in a borning voice

you sit on your new bed, in your new room. it felt strange to move so fast. 'I dont even know the boy!  why do I have to get engaged to a boy I dont even know?! this isnt far!' you thought to yourself. you decided to unpack all your belongings to pass time. "I guess its the only way, since I have nowhere else to go. mother and father was friends with his parents, they set up a engagement for us before we were born. now that their all dead....im stuck here.." you say with a sigh. you only ever met his parents, they were nice people from what you remember, but you never met their son.

about a half a hour passed, you decided to go explore the estate, 'hopefully I wont get in trouble for something as stupid as this'

you walk down the hall and down the stairs to what looked like a dinning room, you start looking around, trying to find someone.

after a few minutes of looking around the estate you find a boy, not the one from earlier, more like a man, he had golden hair with red hair clips in it, 'maybe he could show me around'

after a hour or so you found out that the boys name was finny, he showed you around and told you a little bit about the boy you were engaged to.

"so his name is ciel? pretty name, for a boy" you say as you look at your pocket watch, it was 7:30. "yeah, master can be bosy or scare people easily, but we all love him." says finny.

you hear a bell ring, "dinners ready" you hear someone say. you walk over to the dinning table and sit down across from ciel. "sorry master for dinner being so late" Sebastian says as he puts food on the table.

"h-how are you?" you asked ciel, finally saying something to him.

"im ok, and you?" he asks eating a piece of fish, not looking at you, you say nothing for a few seconds. "im good, its a little scary moving into your estate so fast, I didnt even get to go to my parents funeral" you look down frowning, eyes tearing up,

"oh, they were murdered right? " he says not noticing you were about to cry. you get up fast and was about to leave to room, "excuse me." you said in a teary voice leaving the room.