Laps of destiny

London,England 1940

Draco Malfoy was a british soldier,trying to take two kids to the nearest refuge,that night the Nazis were throwing bombs from their planes.
He met thise kids while he was doing his duty.He did not know where their parents were ....but that was not the first of his worries,the first was to save those scared kids that now he had.

Meanwhile.

Hermione Weasley was dying inside.She was suffering the same damn feeling that she had when the Captain told her that her dearest "Ronny"  died in battle.

That night She was working at  the hospital as the nurse that she was...when the disaster began,when she reslized what was going on.
She left as quick as possible for try to safe her kids that were peacefully sleeping at home,however in the exit a Soldier stopped her and prohibited her to go outside the building.

Two days later
Hermione felt the beating of her haert againg when she had her kids,save and sound in her arms again.The tears from all the family were from pure happinness..something that in the hospital after the attack was something shocking.
She wanted to thank the person that saved her treasure ...but when she asked for the children' hero to the soldier that returned her kids ...the soldier separeted from the children and told her that "the Hero" was dying at the army hospital.He also told her that he in the last moment when he had just had put the kids in the refuge,he realized that the refuge...was too small for the three of them.
So he put them inside and locked the door.

Just when the soldier had ended,She knew now how to thank him for what he had done.So the next week,she begged to the doctor of the Army Hospital ,Dr.Harry Potter,to let her work with the person that saved her children,something that he...just after seing the expression of the poor woman ...aproved her wish,without think.

She began to work that very day...with "The Hero".
And for her the first impression was shocking...she saw a completely broken angel.

After three months Hermione for first time could saw those gray eyes, something onside her suddenly change ...as well as for him too just after saw her beauty and kind.

Day by day,they fell in love more and more until one day when both of them knew that they couldn't changed the  feeling that they had,they stsrted a relationship which after a time ended in a wedding.

Slowly they becsme a famil,je loved the kids,as well as,they loved him too.So eventually,he adpoted them with their permition.
They started called him "Daddy" instead of "Hero".

Finally the war ended and everyone was happy;However an stranger with red hair stood at the window of the happy family living-room.
The scene that he was looking at....was destroying him.
His dearest wife smiling with a man next to her...and his kids calling to that thief ..."Daddy".
But the most shocking thing for the stranger was the huge picture behind the family....it was a picture of himself  with the words of "Ronald Weasley a hero who died in battle".

The End?