It Always Starts with the Begining

In the middle of the woods the great Fire Dragon king Igneel sat in thought. Little Natsu who is training saw Igneel and wonder what was bothering him. "Hey Igneel what are you thinking about?" Natsu ask the Dragon.

'Should I tell him about his brother or keep lying to the boy,' Igneel thought.

In truth Zeref didn't tell Igneel to keep secrets so he figured it was OK to tell him. "There is something I want to tell you my boy, sit," Igneel said.

Natsu sat down and listen. "You were given to me by your older brother," Igneel said which shocked Natsu.

He had a brother but why didn't he want him. "He gave you to because he couldn't raise you on his own," Igneel said knowing that is only half of it, "He loves you still and thought this was for the best."

Natsu only sat there in thought. He had a brother and right now he wants to know more. He got up and said, "then I'll stronger and find, whats his name."

"Your not mad a him?" Igneel ask in confusion.

"Just a little and the urge to sock him in the face but he had reasons and I want to know him," Natsu said with a big grin.

Igneel just smied and said, "alright his name is Zeref Dragneel," 'maybe this way Zeref can be saved and the world be at peace.'

July 7 X777

Igneel was no where to be found and Natsu look but couldn't find him. "Igneel! Where are you?!" he shouted but got no answer.

Not too far a man with black hair and black and white cloths This was Zeref and hear the name Igneel. "It can't be," he said to himself.

Zeref ran towards the voice and found a pink hair kid. In that one moment Zeref knew who he was. He found his little brother. "He mister have you seen a big red dragon around here?" Natsu ask.

Zeref knew he was talking about Igneel. "No I have not but tell me whats your name?" Zeref ask wanting to confirm its him.

"My name is Natsu Dragneel whats yours?" Natsu said.

Zeref smiled a little knowing what Igneel did. "I believe I'm your brother Zeref Dragneel," he said.

They found each other and this time they are going to make things right.

A month later the Dragneel brothers catch up on a lot. Zeref told Natsu that he has been curse with immortally and has been trying to find a way to lift it. Natsu found out he time traveled to the future which he still doesn't understand. As they talk they finally got to the Alvarev Kingdom Zeref talked about. Zeref is the emperor of this land making Natsu the prince. Here Zeref goes by the name Spriggan and the people here love him. "Now Natsu you need to call me Spriggan for the people and the only one who know about me are my top generals," Zeref said hoping Natsu would get it.

"Don't worry I got this," Natsu said.

During the month the brothers have gotten to know each other and from what they can tell they are the opposites from each other. As they walk thorough the town they could hear all the people talking and praising about the emperor returning home and they heard rumors about the emperor having a little brother thinking the kid might be him. They finally got to the castle and once they got inside all of the Shields of Spriggan are there to greet them. Irene was the first one to step up. "So this is the little prince we heard so much about," she said.

Behind her is little Erza who was no older than Natsu. "Go on and greet them dear," Irene said with a sweet smile.

"Hello my name is Erza Belserion and it is an honor to meet you your highness," she said.

"Hi I'm Natsu Dragneel do you want to be my friend?" he ask with a big smile.

Both Irene and Zeref smiled at his innocence while Erza was surprise by this. "Um sure," Erza said.

This is the beginning of a new age.