They Kiss Again (Wattpad Edition )

On the plane en route to Guam for their honeymoon, Xiang Qin lies and expresses that this will be her last wish for this lifetime.  Her sincere acting touches the flight attendants and they let her broadcast the DVD of her wedding ceremony with Zhi Shu onboard the plane.  This request shocks even Zhi Shu.  On the plane, they met another couple, who is also traveling for their honeymoon – Ah Qiao and Ma Li.  Ma Li finds out that Zhi Shu and Xiang Qin haven’t been intimate with each other yet.  Ma Li asks whether Xiang Qin is worried or not that she has no seductive charm within Zhi Shu’s heart.  Xiang Qin starts to doubt herself.  As they are leaving the airport gate, Ma Li finds out that Zhi Shu is a very intelligent guy.  She even jokes with Xiang Qin about exchanging husbands with her.  Xiang Qin gets a bad feeling about Ma Li.

            At Guam, Ma Li keeps on following Zhi Shu around.  Xiang Qin encourages Ma Li’s husband, Ah Qiao, to stop Ma Li but Ah Qiao is simply a timid person who shrinks away.  This causes Xiang Qin to have no time to be alone with Zhi Shu so she makes a date to spend the last night of the honeymoon alone with Zhi Shu.  For this night, Xiang Qin dresses herself carefully but when the time arrives, Ma Li pretends that she has a stomachache and troubles Zhi Shu to take care of her.  Xiang Qin gets really jealous and throws a temper.  She shouts loudly to Zhi Shu to tell him not to touch any other woman.  Zhi Shu reprimands her and Xiang Qin runs away.  While Ah Qiao goes to buy medicine, Ma Li tries to seduce Zhi Shu.  Zhi Shu rejects her and leaves.

            Ah Qiao comes back with the medicine.  He is furious over Ma Li’s willfulness and gets into a huge argument with her.  He forbids her to look at other men and his possessiveness over Ma Li is expressed.  Ma Li is fascinated by Ah Qiao’s sudden burst of manliness.

            During their honeymoon trip, several very familiar silhouettes keep on appearing around Zhi Shu and Xiang Qin.  Xiang Qin never discovers this but Zhi Shu knows that these familiar silhouettes are Yu Shu and his parents.  At this time, Zhi Shu asks them to help him find Xiang Qin.

            Xiang Qin wanders around the streets and gets hit on by a scary black guy.  She is terrified and believes that she will be sold off.  Filled with terrifying images in her thoughts, she is even more afraid that she will never see Zhi Shu again.  At this moment, Zhi Shu appears to save her and that’s when they find out that this black person is a police officer who thought that Xiang Qin is a child running around lost.  Zhi Shu clearly indicates his worry for Xiang Qin.  They both kiss and finally spend their first night together.

            In the end, Ah Qiao and Ma Li reconcile.  Zhi Shu and Xiang Qin happily hold hands to attend their wedding ceremony.

            Returning back to a normal life, Xiang Qin plans to make breakfast for Zhi Shu.  She dreams of a sweet morning but she overslept.  She feels that this is a small failure of a newly wedded wife and she tries her best to carry out her wifely duties.  At this moment, she finds out that Zhi Shu still hasn’t registered her name under the Jiang family’s name yet.  Zhi Shu still has other considerations and Xiang Qin is met with setbacks.

            A new school semester begins and Yu Shu is a first year student at Dounan Junior High School.  Xiang Qin’s classmates are also starting to get busy with looking for a job while she is at a total loss of her own future.

            At the school, the news of Xiang Qin not being registered under the Jiang family name spreads out.  Pei Zi Yu tries to stir up trouble by saying to Xiang Qin that the reason why Zhi Shu hasn’t registered her name under the Jiang family is so that it would be more convenient for Zhi Shu at the time of their divorce.  Xiang Qin is depressed.  Moreover, after returning home from their honeymoon, Zhi Shu has been spending most of his time at school and at the research facility.  This causes Xiang Qin to be unable to confirm Zhi Shu’s feelings and her heart is filled with uncertainty.  As a result, she decides to make the first move and make a lunch box for Zhi Shu.  She dreams that Zhi Shu will have an intimate response but even if this is the case, Xiang Qin is still not able to see Zhi Shu who is residing deep within the research facility.  Here, Xiang Qin gets acquainted with Zhi Shu’s classmate, Chuan Jin.  Chuan Jin mocks Zhi Shu’s decision of picking out this type of a woman.  It turns out that Chuan Jin’s grades have always been below that of Zhi Shu’s and he has always wanted to win Zhi Shu.