Chapter 1

Looking right and left, he stood up shivering in a dark room that he almost saw his hand in it. He started looking for a source of light, but after he exited the room, he looked above him to see sunlight. Rapidly, he covers his eyes with his hands, and then he moved them away slowly and looked confidently to the sky from underground. Then he realized that he is naked, so he started looking for anything that he could wear, but the light coming from that opening is not enough for him to explore that place that he is in. He tried to climb outside that opening using a rope, he failed more than once, but eventually, he climbed out.

     The village that he saw was not that far away from him. He thought that he will find a piece of clothing if he entered the village and asked for any. When he arrived at the village’s entrance, and approaches the shops, people -especially women- looked at him with astonishment. After not more than a minute, three men approached him, gave him some punches on the face, and then took him unconscious into a house at the end of the village, where no house is found, except it.

     Two men stayed outside guarding that house, and the other one entered the house with the naked man, he threw him on the ground and said:

-         That’s him master, as you demanded.

He looked at him and gave him a fake smile then he said:

-         You can go now.

And with an unremarkable move with his fingers, the man woke up, stood and looked at that witch in front of him, the witch smiled:

-         Um, then you are the man that I waited for years?

The man looked at him even with more confusion and started moving his head and saying words that made the witch curious since he did not understand any of them. After a minute, the man stopped talking; the witch looked at him with his much known fake smile:

-         My fault, just give me a minute.

He approaches the closet that contains several old books with yellow papers and poor covers; he grabbed one, took a seat in front of the man, and read loudly some paragraphs of that book, then he closed it and said with laughter:

-         I just forgot that spell; it is really a useless one, except in my case.

He started saying loudly some unfamiliar words, and then he put his hands on the shoulders of that man. At that moment the man shivered hardly, until the witch removed his hands, the man fell down, then the witch returned to his seat, and waited until the man regain his conscious.

    After some minutes the man stood up, he was tall having a huge body filled with hard muscles, his black beard covers the most of his face, and his tall hair touches his shoulders. The witch said:

-         Okay, now you can answer me in a language that I could understand.

-         What I’m doing here? Give me a piece of clothing for God’s sake.

-         I’ll give you whatever you want, just let me make sure that you are whom I waited for.

-         What are you talking about; I came to this village thinking that I’ll maybe find something I can wear.

-         From where did you come?

-         I don’t know, I woke up in a dark room, and climbed an opening that led me to the surface of the earth, whom did put me there? And why you was waiting for me?

-         I’ll tell you everything, just enter that room and put some clothes on you.