Re:Villains

It was late evening as a man and a woman were walking through the streets of Nonameh City, heading towards the forest. "We failed again..." the man sighed. "Well, maybe next time we'll succeed," the woman said happily. The man looked at her sharply, "You said that the last time Winona. And the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before-"

"Okay okay, I get it, Jack!" Winona snapped as the two continue their way to the forest.

Jack is a tall seventeen- year- old boy with a strongly built body. His hair is a dark blue color with two long white rabbit ears and goggles on the top of his head. He had pale white skin and two different colored eyes. His right eye was yellow and his left eye was a bright red. He wore a black hoodless jacket with white edges. The collar was held together by a gold button with a rabbit head design. Underneath, he wore a white t-shirt with a fire pattern at the bottom. He also wore black baggy pants and had a white rabbit tail on the back for aesthetic purposes.

Winona was the same age as Jack. Her hair was a deep purple color and had a dark blue streak in her fringe. Part of her hair covered her left side and she wore it in a ponytail to control her fluffy, long hair. She has a very curvy body type and she was also very short. Even if she stood on her toes she wouldn't be able to look Jack in the eyes. She had olive skin and she was covered everywhere, especially on her face, with light brown freckles. All of her teeth are perfect and straight, with the exception of one tooth that was sharp like an animal tooth and stuck out from the inside of her mouth and rested on her lip. Unlike Jack, her eyes were both the same color; a deep green. She wore a sky blue tank top with a white stripe down the center and the white stripe had orange and green stripes going horizontally. She wore black skinny jeans and matching black combat boots.

Jack sighed again, "Let's just go back to the dorm. I'm done for today."

Winona nodded and said, "Okay, but we don't have any money for the bus so we'll have to walk home."

Jack whined, "But that so far away...It'll take ages to walk all the way there."

Winona gave Jack a supportive pat on the back for encouragement and a slap on the back of the head for whining.

Jack jerked forward and rubbed the back of his head and said, "You didn't have to hit me."

"And you didn't have to be such a negative Nancy," Winona teased.

"Yeah, whatever..." Jack mumbled under his breath, "Let's just go back to the Guild before it gets too dark."

The sun had set all the way and the only light source they had was the moon high above them. The forest was very quiet tonight. There was little to no wind and no animals were making a sound. As they walked to the Guild, Winona got lost in her thoughts.

I feel stupid... She thought. I feel like all I do is bring us down. I need to be more of a team with Jack. I need to improve myself, not just for me but for Jack...he must be so disappointed in me.

Winona let out a sad sigh and gazed up at the moon as she walked.

Jack was walking silently staring into space.

This sucks. I should've made better decisions. I made us fail again and almost got us caught. Winona must think I'm a sucky teammate.

They both kept walking through the forest until loud voices of people broke the silence. Jack nudged Winona and broke her train of thought. "Yo, we made it." Winona looked up at Jack, "What...oh, we're here. See that wasn't such a bad walk."

Before them was a wooden building that was wider than it was tall and had a dome- shaped roof. There were windows all along the top and sides of the building but seemed to be cracked or broken. There were moss and weeds all over the place. The walls of the building also seemed to be old and most of the paint had chipped away. From the inside, the sound of people could be heard like it was some kind of party. Light escaped from every window covering the whole area in bright gold. This is a Guild deep within the forest on the outskirts of Nonameh City. This Guild wasn't open to just anybody. It was a place for villains to gather, hang out, or live in. Jack knocked on the door several times in a pattern only known to members of the Guild. The door creaked open and a tall man peered through the crack.