3038(CHAPTER 2#)

Hi guys thank you for reading 3038 the first series you know what well am sorry I didn't publish the book date like I said.well I will say.....street..,tiredness.
   Well you can start reading right now and enjoy.

                  LET'S GET TO BUSINESS.

               PROLOGUE

         ......To my greatest surprise I saw my Gabriel(my brother)creating a time vortex then I got mad and entered it. When I was in the portal I didn't go mad to even shout his name but I just ran to him and gave him a sidekick punch in his chic.
         "Oh,if it isn't my little brother well I was expecting you and now your here well if frequently you can visit me why don't I visit you when....."he said as I stopped him to finish his sentence I said"why?,gab why you doing this?!!"I said as tears where rushing down from my eyes.
        "Well you want to know the answer so I'll tell you, I am tired of mom always taking your side,do you remember when it was my 18th birthday,?I didn't even get a piece of my cake,I didn't even get anything for my birthday but mom bought you something and when I'll ask her to buy something for me,her only response is  I don't have a dame money or cents am sorry!!do you know how painful it is to be rejected by your mother?."he said as tears rushing down his face.
      "Gab,look even though that happened must you still kill mom and professor?!!"I said as I began to fist my hand to create a sidekick punch.
         "Yes Dan I should cause professor was also working for mom and also you are gonna die!"
         "What?!!"I said as gabriel blasted me with a shockwave."uh..you...you...have.....powers?!!!"I said as I stand up to get my stance.
          "Oh,yeah I have powers,when I went to professor's house I injected a gravitational wave that gave me the........wait you know what instead of telling you why don't I test it on yoouu!!!!"he said as he made the ground to explode in front of me( he has gravitational powers that means he can destroy anywhere).
          I fell down away from him as his monsters were chasing me.I quickly blasted one of them.
           I then tried to get out but it was too late the portal already closed immediately I came in.then I thought about flying or jumping out from the window and getting the hell out of there and then I started doing it I blasted the window and jumped when suddenly I realized that I don't know how to use my powers to fly.
       "Ah....,shot.......,shit,shit"I said as I started flapping my hands like a bird.
        For a minute there I was scared that I'll fall to my death, what I didn't know was that as i was there I was actually flying not knowing that gabriel was using his powers to lift me up and pulling me into the building (like Kane in wwe dragging Daniel Ryan to the ring).
        I quickly started blasting my powers at him but he always reflex it.then out of nowhere I was hit by something like lightning that brought me down to the ground within seconds with speed as I hit the ground like a meteor,everybody that saw me falling ran to the direction and started looking at me,normally if I had no powers I would die immediately but since I have the crashing should be painful but trust me it's not.
         And when I opened my eyes that when I saw my father.