Zane X Louise (on hold)

Zane x Louise

Yu-gi-oh gx

There she sat as she always did eyes fixed on the teal haired duellist .She was one of the only the people who attended the underground duels who refused to hide her face with a mask. Why? She never said , she just laughed and replied with a cocky answer “ why should I hide my lovely face?”

Though people who where at most of the duels both underground and in the league noticed she was only there when the teal haired duellist was duelling.

Zane, the teal haired duellists turn his head and snapped “where is my opponent?”

The girl pushed her hair back and muttered to her self “why want to look down your nose at some other poor sod”

Zane clearly having heard the shot her a ice cold glare before taking another look at her and growling “Louise, did except to see you here? Did think you’d be in to this sort of thing”

Before Louise had a chance to growl back someone came in and said to the crowd “Duels off, look like the other duellist got cold feet” 

Louise gave a sicking smile and stood up, “well I don’t blame the poor sod, But let she how Zane copes against me, his old friend …”

“You have changed a lot Louise, Grown a back bone, but you’re still a kid, still in duel academy”

Louise laughed “Zane I got myself kick out”

“You kick out? What happened to the wimpy shy little girl who refused to duel, my wimpy brother?”  Zane teased as Louise stepped in to the cage

“ Zane , she died when you broke my heart” she spat “ but then I guess I should ask this what happened , to Zane , the guy who would respect his opponent even me … who wouldn’t turn me in to the chancellor when I finally told him that It was complete fluke that I got in and that I was put in obelisk . What happened to the great duellist who I knew and loved?”

Zane smirked and repeated “ he died when I finally saw how pathetic respect a weakling is … Like you self and now I thank you for making it clear to me that I shouldn’t go back to being that guy”

“Zane, Zane, Zane… You are the pathetic one, now let get the duel started I want to see some sparks fly” she growled and put her deck in the duel disk before the electrical collar and wrist band where put on both her and Zane.

“Let’s duel” Zane and Louise chorused

 Louise last 100 life point where drained and she received a electric shock, she gritted her teeth and managed to keep her self standing “my life point are gone but I am in no means in pain” she replied and shook her head and she looked at Zane. If only she hadn’t forgot about his face down she would have taken his last 500 life point with her dark magician girl. Louise felt her knees shake and she finally gave a heavy sigh before she walked over to Zane and went to hold out her hand to make him think she was respecting him only drooping it as she was right in front of him before spitting at his feet “YOU ARE STILL PATHITIC, ASS” she snapped and walked away hold back the angry that was boiling.

She could feel eye watching her and she assumed Zane where glaring at her. As soon as she was out of sight she bolted and ran she sank down back against the wall, in some alleyway she found her self in, she had her head in her hands and she was crying. She had been acting for most of that she was still the same girl Zane knew deep down and she knew that she still cared for him and she assumed that was why she’d duelled him. She had want her Zane back , official he’d never been hers of such , but he had been her best friend and her duel teacher. He inspired her. Louise screamed in the darkness “THAT ASS, WHAT HAPPEN TO THE GUY WHO I LOVED AND WHO MENT THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD TO ME. HE WAS MY TEACHER, MY FRIEND AND THE ONLY THING I HAD THAT COULD MAKE ME SMILE.” Her voice softened and quietened “yet he was never even mine”