Chapter 1 - Gorgeous

Your Group Profile:

Leader/Main Vocalist: Naomi (Japanese)

Visual/Main Rapper: Soomi (Korean)

Lead Vocalist: Chimlin (Thai)

Lead Rapper/Main Dancer: Yuna (Korean)

Lead Rapper: Ji-woo (Korean)

Lead Vocalist/Main Dancer: Paige (New Zealander)

Lead Dancer/Main Rapper: Y/n (New Zealander)

Chapter 1:

"Well done girls, the new choreography looks great Y/n!" As our manager walks in to congratulate us, we step out of our poses and I smile at our manager. "Thank you, I worked extra hard on this one!" I say excitedly. The girls and I walk out of the practise room and are met by the boys (BTS). "Hey girls, that was an awesome practise!" says Rapmon. My group and I gasp, "H-huh you guys were watching?!" I stutter. "Yeah, you guys don't have to be embarrassed *laughs*, we have seen you guys dance plenty of times before." Jimin says, confused as to why we were so shocked. "We know, we were...just startled is all." says our leader Naomi. The boys chuckle and J-hope steps over to me while the others start chatting. "Hey Y/n, that was quite an intricate choreo, I loved it!!" J-hope shows me his sunshine smile. "Naww thank you Hobi~ Maybe I could teach it to you when we have some free time!" I reply with a big smile. "YASSSSS, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!" J-hope exaggerates causing everyone to look in our direction. I laugh awkwardly and that others go back to their conversations. "Hey how about you try NOT to blow my ear drums out!" I say with a slight giggle. "Hahaha sorry bout that Y/n." He says still with his bright expression. We talk for a while until Suga interrupts. "Uhhh hey guys sorry to intrude but J-hope, we are going to start out practise now." Suga smiles and then walks to the others. J-hope and I stand up and he turns to face me. "I'll see you later..gorgeous." He winks at me and walks into the practise room while I stand there stunned. H-He just called me, gorgeous! I mean Hobi has called me things like that before but this time, it made me heart flutter and cause butterflies to form in my stomach. I have no idea why though? My thoughts get cut off my the sound of our leaders voice, "Hey Y/n, we are going now." I nod and hum an okay and we then make our way to our van.

Hey guys! I made this chapter short since it's my first story and i'm not sure if I should continue. But I hope you guys enjoy this short chapter and let me know what you think. Love you guys!