introduction

hello everyone im mary im 17 years old I live with my 2 best friends mary an TE I freaking love them they are my sisters my mum died in a plane crush with their families thats really sad I was very miserable by that time but they helped me. we get bullied at school by the one and only dolan twins. I was self harming myself but now im stronger because of my best friends. the weekend ended and tomorrow is school I fucking hate school I hate everyone at school but not ma besties .

lets start a new chapter

its night me mary and TE are in bad just talking about life that we wanted
that rich people had but remember happines its not about money its people who loves you like my sisters (best friends) we were so tired of homework we just passed out in the bed.

*its morning*

I woke up by shaving cream all over my face and when I opend my eyes I saw mary with shaving cream and TE with pohone snapchating it then I got up annoyed and took a shower I wore white hoddie with black skinny jeans vans of course and little bit of mascara igot down to get breakfast there was PANCAKES yeeeeeeeiiii I freacking love pancakes when I finished eating I brushed my teeth and just waited outside girls to come we had our skateboards (yyeeeaaahh we love to skate and thats the only transport we have) we rode down the street and I saw our neighbors u guessed it dolan twins they glared at us cuz there was thei mum so...
we got in the school and...

hahahah😈 cliffhanger
so giyes this is my first story I hope u like it cuz im nervous af I love you all you are my world guys💖
vote ,like
I love u
u are beautiful keep smiling cuz its pretty on you😳😄

XOXO-mary