A Girl's Tragic Story

It was raining hard that day, I was all alone siting on the bed listening to sad songs in my mp3 while looking at our photo together. What happened? I keep asking myself that same question over and over again. I cried for the nth time that day when I remembered the fight we had just few hours ago.

~flashback~

I was on my way home after my morning jog, as I turned the corner to our apartment I looked at the park acrose the street. That where I saw him with another girl. They were sitting on the bench, and his arm was aound the girl's waist.

Is that my boyfriend? No it can't be, he's at work now. He said that he's needed early in the office. I told myself, but I had a hunch that it was him, so I crossed the street and took a closer look. I hid behind a tree and peeked. Eventhough I could only see their sides, I still know its him.

He turned towards her which is also towards where I am. And when I saw him, I hid behind the tree, took a few deep breaths and ran away crying.

No it can't be! I thought as I ran towards our unit. He said he loves me! I can't believe it, he lied to me!

When I was inside the bedroom, I cried for what feel like hours. And when I finished crying, I took out my phone and dialed his number. I looked outside the window where I could see a clear view of them and waited for him to pickup the call, but he just ignored it. I dialed again and he ignored it again. So I stopped calling and took a picture of him with the girl.

At around two in the afternoon he came back. I was asleep at the living room but was woken up by his shout I'm home!

I stood up and told shouted Liar! I thought I was your only one.

He answered What are you talking about? Your my only one and you know that.

I took out my phone, showed him the picture and said Then explain this.

That's no one ok? he said. I huffed and said No one? Then why are you so close, huh? explain it. He turned his back on me and massaged his forhead. After a few minutes he said I'm sorry ok? Forgive me.

I told him I can forgive you but I can never forget what you did, so just pack your things, get out the door and don't you ever come back and talk to me again. Then I head to the bathroom, locked the door behind me, dropped to the floor and cried.

I heard him went to the door of the bathroom and put the spare keys that he had for the apartment on the floor. But before leaving, he said, I guess this is the end. And I heard the front door open and close.

After crying I washed my face and went to the bedroom.

~end of flashback~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! I'm just new here. My name is frances..... :D

I hope you like the first chapter of the story. Don't forget to comment and vote.

Sorry for misspelled words and wrong grammars if there are any. I'll update soon....promise....