Welcome! (Important info)

Seems you've decided to see what this humble work has to offer you, eh? Don't worry dear reader, for your time here will not be wasted! Within this humble work lies a wonderland of areas to explore and enjoy

Seems you've decided to see what this humble work has to offer you, eh? Don't worry dear reader, for your time here will not be wasted! Within this humble work lies a wonderland of areas to explore and enjoy. Each chapter will have a different activity or sight to behold! Here are the current activities and sights currently available, but don't leave this chapter so soon because important info, rules, (And hopefully announcements, in the future.) are waiting for you at the bottom of this chapter!

______________________________________________________________________________________

(1.) My Undertale AU list!:

This chapter holds a list of every single AU I have found on my searches. I made a few AU's of my own and I plan to add them over time. (Don't worry, i'll make it look different then the others so you'll know the difference!) *If you know of or own an AU that you think should be here, or feel is missing, then feel free to tell me in that the chapter's comment section! I'll give you a shout out of thanks!* (P.S. All AU's, except my own, belong to their owners/creators!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2.) All Undertale AU roleplay!:

This chapter is where you can freely roleplay with either myself or anyone else who's there in nearly any way! You may be one of the characters or your own OC. (This area is currently under construction, so if you have questions or ideas on how to make this better and more organized please let me know in that chapter's comment section!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (3.) (Any type)!Reader X (Any type)!(Any AU)!Character one-shots!:

This chapter is where you can request nearly any type of one-shot imaginable! (I'll even let everyone know who requested it!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (4.) Ask any Undertale Characters (Including all AU's) chatroom!:

This chapter is where you can ask/Dare/and see how they react. with pretty much every Undertale character from any AU!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (5.) Undertale art gallery!:

This chapter is where you can ask for me to put up your artwork for everyone to see and enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (6.) Ideas and tips section!:

This is where you can put your ideas and tips on how we can make this place awesome!

_______________________________________________________________________________________ *Here are the rules...*

1. Please try to keep this place in a way, that if shown to a child, it would not taint there innocence too severely.

2. If I reply slowly, please, don't get mad. I have school, chores, and family matters just like everyone else so sometimes I won't be able answer for a day or two because of it. (I'll still try to reply often though!)

3. Have fun!~