Night 1:Back again

Hey, I just want to say, that this story is not mine. It rightfully belongs to my friend: 315Shadow24. But unfortunately she can't continue on her profile because of reasons. SO I'm going to be allowing her to use mine, so that she can continue her story. I DO REPEAT ANYTHING BELOW IS HERS NOT MINE! So please enjoy her story!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to your first night at Circus Baby's pizza world..." Hand unit says.

"Ugh this dumb old thing is broken by now." William says, "It's just a party world. Can't wait to see everyone again." He looked around and saw the elevator was already down to the last floor and he needed to push the button. Before the hand unit could say anything else he opened the door and crawled into the vent. "Well, It's still in good shape." The hand unit started to scramble, but it didn't matter to him, he wanted to hang with the animitronics. As he walked into Ballora gallery, everyone was already there and waiting for him.

"Hey William!" (ft. Freddy)

"Hey guys, nice to be here." (William)

"We've been waiting for you to come back, besides that party today was insane." (ft. Foxy)

"Yes, well, we do entertainer children all day long." (Ballora)

"Yeah, but my gears can barley crank now." (ft. Foxy)

"Guys, shut it, it's night time, we can all take a break." (Baby)

"And I can fix you guys. Hey, where is Enard?" (William)

"Oh, he's back in the scooping room. Won't be coming back anytime soon. (ft. Freddy)

"Oh, he's been in there for a while now, hasn't he?" (William)

"Yeah, he won't even come out because of what happened the other day." (Baby)

Flashback: Two days ago

"Yay, Circus Baby is amazing!" (one kid)

"I love Ballora!" (another kid)

"I think the funtime ones are the best!" (another kid)

"Hey Kids, Welcome to Circus Baby's Party World."