Meeting Cristiano Ronaldo

I went into the new Nike store that they had open here in Madrid and to by new pair soccer cleats for my next game back in the US in the next 2 weeks. I turned around a lot of people started to come in and I was like what the hell. But then I put on my glasses because I couldn't see well. I didn't see the crowd anymore so I was like all well. I went to go get the cleats that I wanted it was the CR7 Flyknit Mercuial Boots that Cristiano Ronaldo made I turned to go walk in them and then next then you know it was a random guy I told him Oh I'm so sorry I lift my head it was Cristiano Ronaldo. Oh my god your Cristiano Ronaldo . Can I have your autograph thank god I wore my jersey today he signed can take a picture with you please of course he said. 

I see that you have my cleats do you play soccer are you going to buy them. He said.

Yes and Yes. She says

Whats your name and where you from

MADRID have you decide what cleats you want for you next game. He came up to me hurry up your mom is complaining that her feet hurt. He finally looks at Cristiano Oh my god your Cristiano Ronaldo.Her dad says

Well my name is Madrid Reyes and I'm from Dallas Texas USA

You have a beautiful name he says  Well I have 3 tickets for tonights game will you like to come? 

Of course we will like to come! my dad says 

Daddy can you go check on Mom please. Okay hurry up well wait for you in Chanel. Okay i give him a kiss on the cheek.

Sorry about that my dad is very outgoing. Thank you for the tickets by the way it was really nice of you  to that. 

Oh your welcome Well its really nice to meet you. He hugs me which was shocking so I hugged him back smelling his inner man scent which was so good and sexy and he's really tall in person. While hugging me he slipped something in my pocket. While walking away he gives me a wink I blush at that. 

I immediately buy the cleats which I can't find so I  go up the cashier and he says that Cristiano Ronaldo payed for them already. I was like god damn he's done to much for me. So I go outside and immediately call Pia , Austin and Robert. As soon they picked up I scream into the phone OH MY GOD YOU CAN NOT BELIEVE WHO I JUST MET I MET CRISTIANO RONALDO AND HE HUGGED ME AND WINKED AT ME AND HE BOUGHT ME CLEATS FOR THE NEXT GAME AND HE GAVE ME AND MY PARENTS TICKETS TO THE GAME FOR TONIGHT.

Okay Madrid first of all you need to calm the fuck down because I know your really red right now. They all said at the same time

Okay that was just weird on many levels I said

I got to go guys I'll skype you guys tonight after the game. I said Okay 

I was walking to Chanel to meet my parents and I shove my hands in my pockets because it was windy I feel a piece of paper in my left pocket I open it up and says Cristiano name and his number I guess. I dial it in my phone and save it just in case if I lose it. 

I met my parents in Chanel and we end up buying stuff like Louis Viutton, Fendi, Henri Bendel, MCM, Prada, and Jimmy Choo and I hear my dad complaing I you don't stop buying clothes were gonna end up being poor once we get back in the US.

Dad is right lets go back to the hotel we have 3 hours til the game starts so lets go back for we can relax 

Cristiano POV 

A girl with long dark brown with red highlights immediately catches my eye so I go up to her accidently getting to close to her she bumped into me. "I'M SO SORRY" Oh my god your Cristiano Ronaldo she says Like usual she ask for an autograph and picture taken I didn't say no.

I see that you have my cleats do you play soccer are you going to buy them I ask

AH Yeah she says 

Whats your name and where you from I ask again

MADRID have you decide what cleats you want for you next game. He came up to me hurry up your mom is complaining that her feet hurt. The strange man says Im assuming its her father. Finally realizing who I am Oh my god your Cristiano Ronaldo. 

My name is Madrid Reyes and Im from Dallas Texas USA

I finally caved I have 3 tickets for tonights game will you like to come I ask holding them in my hand

Of course we will like to come her father says

Daddy can you go check on mom please she says Okay hurry

Sorry about that my dad is very outgoing. Thank you for the tickets by the way it was really nice of you  to that. she says

Oh your welcome Well its really nice to meet you. I hug her which was something I never do to a fan Feeling that she hugs me back .While hugging her I slipped something in her pocket. Then I walk away  and I wink at her seeing that she's blushing real hard. As soon I walk out the building I run to the right corner and call Nike to buy the cleats for the woman that I was talking too. Noticing that she calls someone on her cell phone OH MY GOD YOU CAN NOT JUST BELIEVE WHO I JUST MET I MET CRISTIANO RONALDO fangirling on the phone that always makes me smile.

Madrid POV

As soon we got back to the hotel room I immediately take a shower and put on make up natural put on my pink Real Madrid jersey that had Ronaldo and the number 7. I'm gonna go downstairs and wait for you guys we have 1 hour to get to the stadium. I yell out

I go on my phone and immediately text Ronaldo

Hey Cristiano

Thank you for the tickets again so excited for tonight hope to see you later tonight.

Madrid 

No problem I hope your wearing my jersey ;)  

Cristiano

Once my parents come downstairs we call a taxi to go to the Real Madrid Santiago Bernabeu Stadium While driving to the stadium Im listening to my music put it on shuffle play No Flex Zone By Rae Sremmurd and I'm finally here at the stadium.