OC Introduction (EDITED)

Main~

Arie (A-Ri) Costanza (Coast-anza)- A women in her early twenties, older than Natsu and the others but still relatively young. She has wavy/frizzy light brown hair to her shoulder blades. Normally it's in a high straightened pony tail but on occasion it's down. Her eyes are dark grey with long lashes. She doesn't have any scarring on her face, but her neck has a few scratches. Her body is like Lucy's but on her stomach she has one long, roughed up scar and one her upper thigh. She has three tattoos including her Hydra Song (made up guild.) mark on her shoulder. She has an L with a line through it to represent her deceased adopted brother, Lahar, on her inner wrist. Then on her right rib she has permeant wing runes. She is strangely tall as well, about 5'11.  She was given a internal archive chip in her brain, so she is extremely intelligent but there is no way to shut out the information being given to her. Which causes a lot of mental breakdowns. She is the sixth sense, intelligence.

Roan (Ro-an) Blackthorn - A young man in his early twenties. Bares a striking resemblance to his twin brother Eric, better known as Cobra. But while his brother has purple eyes, Roan has lighter brown/orange eyes . His hair is a dark brown, not a red like his twin. His hair style is close to Grays with spiked hair and long bangs. He uses a form of illusion eye magic and when using his power his eyes completely turn orange. (Pupil, iris, everything.) He has a very muscular body and is also pretty tall, 6'2. He has very scared hands that are rough from burns and other attacks used on him before. His eyes have been modified to see extremely long distances and he can analyze people's postures and facial expressions to guess their mood. But while using these powers he has blind stages that last for long periods of time. He is the first sense, sight.

Xavier (Zavier) Porlyusica (Poorly-Usica)- Although Xavier looks like he's in his mid twenties, he's actually much older, around 89 years old. He is a Tartaros spawn, a demon with a humanoid body, his magic is deadly. He uses demonic vampire magic, which allows him to shift from human form to vampire form. (Long teeth, pale skin, the whole shebang) He has black hair and shaggy overgrown bangs. He has dark red eyes like Gajeel, which glow when using magic. He's very pale and also muscular. He has scaring all over his arms, like claws ripped him up and long whipping scars on his back. His Hydra mark is right pectoral, its blood red. His tongue is angular like a snake, just one drop of anything can give him a background on where it's been and who's touched it. He is the second sense, taste.

Venus(Vi-Nus) Sinclair (Sin-Clair)- Venus is the youngest one of the group, only eighteen. She is a smaller girl with a delicate frame but long legs. Her skin is a pale peach and her hair is strikingly white. It's usually in a ponytail which touches her neck when its on the top. She has golden brassy eyes and thin lips. Her eyes are usually lined with heavy kohl liner, making her skin seem even paler. Her guild mark is on her upper thigh, it is golden. Her nose is upturned and was modified to detect feelings and track enemies. She is the third sense, smell. ( inspired by Sarah J Mass's, Manon Blackbeak)

✝ Evan (Eve-an) Schuyler (Skyler)- Evan was originally the leader of the senses, but on a mission five years before this takes place.  He was killed in battle when a monster tossed him over the side of a cliff.  He was a celestial wizard with rare dragon spirit keys (I made it up, I'm sorry).  When he died the celestial spirit king took his soul and made him into his own constellation, he now lives in solitude in the stars. The rest of the senses are forbidden to visit him, much to their dismay.  He had long dusty blonde hair and violet eyes, mostly dressed in black.  He was romantically involved with Xavier until he died.  #gaypride

Cobra or Eric CANNON CHARACTER... Fourth Sense, Sound.Cobra is not part of the team, he will only be mentioned in this series.  In other words he will not appear.

----------------

I'll update this frequently