Basic info

The basic thing about this Au is that Tom is the member that leaves to follow his dreams elsewhere, being these seven years (or perhaps much less) in which the others keep having adventures, sometimes without realizing it as usual.

Tom does not belong to the army, but to the navy because he enjoys being near the sea. The army used to bring bitter memories of when he went to war with the rest of his friends (Moving Targets), which was not a good experience for him

Not to be confused with Matt's World, although the idea is similar, Swapworld was created 4 months before this and already had designed the leader of the navy.

Tord (Weeaboo)

Tord retains his taste for anime, occasionally hentai, sometimes it may seem like he is just hermit; leaving his room just to grab a snack and watch television, or just sleeping at the couch

.

He is an occasional smoker, sometimes when stressed.

He has notorious eye bags, sometimes he may be in a bad mood and just yell.

Usually it is the one that speaks less because he thinks that he could say something unnecessary.

The colors of his clothes are dull to match his personality.

Sometimes he does things without thinking twice, as out of reflex or curiosity.

Sometimes he screws up and is usually reproached by Matt, Edd instead trying to advise him not to do it again, in a somewhat calmer way.

He has basic knowledge with weapons and survival, having a short training in the military base (Moving Target) but of course, he is not an expert in that.

He can become somewhat perverted but discreetly.

He prefers dogs rather than cats alike from Edd and Tom

After the incident with the laser beam,he was forced to use eye drops to prevent an uncertain fate in his eyes.

Appearance

A red dull hoodie, almost gray, torn and rather neglected pants, light gray sneakers. Underneath the hoodie he usually wears shirts with have something to do with anime or bands or words with demotivations that somehow make him feel more comfortable.

 Underneath the hoodie he usually wears shirts with have something to do with anime or bands or words with demotivations that somehow make him feel more comfortable

Monster tord

Its appearance is more of a cherry color, between purple and red in its majority, is a ball of fur practically and with an eye of a living green color, has crooked horns and some of hair on the head in the form of tufts, as if it were a messy hairstyle.