~1~ Caleb

Alex's POV
"What happened that night Caleb? Be honest with me because I know you haven't told me the truth yet."
"What night?"
"The night I got drunk for the first time. I know you did something to me. Why can't you admit it to my face?"
"Screw you. If you tell anyone I will kill you."
He hit me across the face and went to the back bedroom. He came back out a few minutes later with a suitcase and left. I hoped he wouldn't come back.
I sat down on the couch and pulled my knees up to my face and cried. I didn't know what to do. Or who to tell. Or if I should just get something done and forget it ever happened. But I knew I didn't have the heart to do that last one.
After an hour of crying and screaming, I decided to call my best friend Katie. I knew I could trust her with anything.
"Hey. What's up?"
"Can you come over please? I need to get something off my chest and I can't talk to anyone else." I was crying again already.
"Of course. What's wrong?"
"I will tell you when you get here. I will see you soon." I hung up before she heard me sob more. I hated people seeing me cry. Even if I knew them my whole life.
I laid down and tried to get myself to stop crying so that I wouldn't look so bad when she came. I needed to control myself.
About 15 minutes later, I was about to go to sleep, and she walked through the door.
"Alex!?" She looked around frantically for me.
"Right here." I raised my hand up so she could see me and sat up. I knew she could tell I had been crying from my face.
"Where is Caleb?"
"He left. I have something to tell you but you have to promise me you won't tell anyone. Ever. Please."
"Okay. I promise."
"I confronted him about that night when I had gotten drunk for the first time. I didn't remember anything. But I've started to remember some things from it. He had sex with me that night. I didn't want him to. I remember trying to push him off of me, but I was so weak and groggy but he just laughed and kept putting pressure on me. I don't remember all of it or how it happened. I just remember that little piece. And I know it's true."
"Oh my god. Alex, I'm so sorry." She came over and sat next to me on the couch and hugged me.
"I'm gonna kill him." She said after a minute. She sounded like she was going to cry.
"No you aren't. He said if I told anyone he would kill me. Which is why you can't tell anyone."
"But he deserves to be punished for this!"
"I know he does. Believe me. I know. But there's something else. And he can't know."
"What is it?"
"I'm pregnant."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give me suggestions/ideas
Tell me what you think
Thank you for reading!
~Lizzi Günther