Too Late (Gruvia) (Complete) (One Shot.)

(A/N: Chuuuu~~~~~ Hello ive been dreaming about this Story Makes me Cry most off the time... This is gonna be short but emotional ha ha... I wrote complete because you guys might not read this cause its only one page im going to add at least 7 pages with blank things on cause I really want you guys to read this! Lol)

                                                    Juvia's POV

Juvia wanted to Confess to Gray about her Love for Him, She went out to look for Gray and there he was Outside sitting by a Bench.

"Gray sama!!!" Juvia waved her hand from a far running up to Gray.

"Huh..... oh Hi Juvia. " Gray said Drinking his Beer.

"Juvia wanted to tell you something Gray sama." Juvia said while sitting Down.

"Eh? What is it , and I have something to tell you too." Gray raised an Eye brow and thought what she was going to tell.

"You First?" They said in Synchronization

"Juvia will go First," Gray can Tell Juvia was excited.

"So? what is it?" Gray said curiously

"Gray sama Juvia Loves you!!! I hope you love Juvia back!" Juvia said and waited for his Answer.

"..................... Ehh...........Can I tell you mine now. ......"

"G....G,......Gray sama can you  answer my Question?"Juvia said forcing to stop her Tears.

"Well...... Me and Lucy are Getting Married I told Every one Yesterday I wanted to tell you now because you were on a Mission. I...... Cant Accept your love ..... Im sorry"

"Oh Okay Thanks for Listening to Juvia's Feelings" Juvia forced a Smile and Forced not to  Cry and left.

Juvia remembered a Flash back it was 2 months  ago..,.,....

FlashBack

"Hey Juvia Lets go see Butterflys ?" Gray  said

"Ofcourse Gray sama!!"

"Come on..." Gray held Juvia's Hand and walked after minutes a sight of a Cliff with beautiful Flowers that only glow at Night it was Sunset as the Sun setted beautiful butterflys Flew up and It was an Enchanted Sight the Butterflys were Drawn to the Glow off the Beautiful Flowers .

"Theyre all Beautiful."

"Just like you .."

Juvia Blushed, they did this almost everyday when it stopped His Love faded for her...

End of Flash Back.

'Gray sama...... why...... you used to.......now He and Lucy are getting Married......G..G...Getting...M ...M...Married.... Lucy was truly my Love Rival' Juvia Filed up with Tears Running away Very fast back to Fairyhills.

"Juvia you have a Letter." Mira said while I was running back to my Room. Juvia took the letter and Ran Back quickly... " Hey Juvia.........." I heared Mira's Words getting silent as I Ran back to my Room.

Juvia sobbed in her Tears. I kept Crying non Stop.

"Why...." Juvia kept Crying, she opened her Letter . It was from her Little Sister who was 6 Years old that lived with an Old woman who addopted her, her name was Julia Lockser. Juvia Started Reading.

Dear Big Sis,

Hi! Big Sis I missed you when will you Visit ?  I went to School they taught me how to bake Just like you Im pretty Sure that one Day ill Bake just like you!!  Ill beat you Big Sis!  and I also learned how to paint. I sent my Painting. I hope you Like it, Its a butterfly I remember when I had Visions off you being Sad again, Well you know sis that were Connected and I can see when your Very sad  or  Very Happy. Big sis please Keep Smiling Okay!!!! I love you!!!!!