Chapter 1

Liams P.O.V.

June 24 2010 was the day ive never go back to. The day my heart broke into a million bits, the day I lost my love, Harry freckin' Styles.

"I ... can't belive ... that ... happened ..." Louis cried between sobs. "Hey, shut up back there" our driver said in a deep, cold voice. "Hey, you shut up, you try to lose 4 important people in you life in a fuckin' day, you try to be gay and lose your husband, you try seeing what it's like in my fuckin' life you arsehole."

I was trying to calm Louis down from crying and possibly cutting when we get underground . . . Whenever that would be . . .

It's been 2 hours since I fell asleep, I didnt recall falling asleep back in my bed back at the 1D house. I shot up from the bed as I hear Louis steaming and cursing.

I swung open the door to revile a for military hallway, the L hallway, which also means that Louis is 3 doors down the hall from my right. I run to Louis door, hitting it so hard the I made Louis stop screaming.

Louis opened the door, only to colide our bodies into a hug. "I miss him so much Liam, what have I done?" He whispered in my shoulder. "I don't know, but I can tell you it'll all be okay you hungery?" Louis teared up again "Niall loved ... eating, but ... yes I'm am hungery, let's go eat." Fuck, I forgot about how Niall loved eating. Should I be scared of what Louis has in mined or would be like in a week?

We walked down the long hallways, and down the stairs to get to the kitchen but only when we got there there were food ready to go.

"What the hell is going on?" Zayn popped up "It is I ... Chef ... chef zayn!" Zayn said in a French like accent. Me and Louis giggled and smiled, nodding our heads at the end. To be honest I love it when Zayn acts like this but I didn't think this was the right time.

I pulled the food closer to see what it looked like. It looked quite good so I picked it up. It looked like a salide sandwich. Louis just was there tearing up.

"Louis I understand that Niall is gone but that doesn't mean that-" He slammed the counter top " NEVER BRING NIALL UP UNLESS YOU HAVE MY FUCKIN' PERMISSION, UNDERSTAND?!" I just nodded, and he stomped off to his room with the food.

| 427 words|