it's here

"Darkness" she whispered showing  her toothless gum. Her long pointed nails dug the old rotten woods of the table letting out a loud annoying screech.

"I see a dark shadow enveloping you!... Evil" the table trembled at the last word. Her dry messy- electrified like hair seemed to float higher towards the sweating roof.

"They feed from the pure in innocence and fear" She opened her mouth and took in a breath of dry whispers.  Her mouth looked like an endless dark cave and what came out of it was followed by things that didn't make sense. Indeed she was crazy!

Her bony shoulders fell down as her shallow purple eyes kept tightly shot. After a minute of silence her  head fell limply to the table, startling me. But what followed next was of the least expected.

SHE SNORED!

I looked towards Carly as a giggle escaped my lips. She wanted to laugh too. The old woman fell asleep.

I could almost swear she was a 2 days corpse lying on the table. Only thing, We saw her breathe a second ago.

"It's here" She shouted opening her eyes, that owned no other color than white.  She was known as the blind witch. Many said that she could see everything that lurks in the darkness. Things that we normal people can't.

"He awaits behind you" she pointed towards me, exactly at me. Blind much?

"Whatever" Carly said pulling my hands towards her.

"You'll drag like worm between the mud" she shouted showing off her sinister looks towards Carly.

I picked up my purse and took out fifty dollars. 

"Keep the change. If you can count e'm " Carly laughed pulling me to the door.

"We'll meet again"    "Heather" The women spoke while her face hid between the dimmed lights.

How did she knew my name? At no point in time did I stopped to say my nor did Carly.

"This was fun. Should have seen your face" Carly laughed while tucking her arms on mine. We were standing outside the non-welcoming door.

"Did you see her eyes?"

"I thought her eyeball would have popped out any minute" She motioned with a hand.

"So what are you planning to do after high school ?" She asked after minutes of silence.

"I'll get a job and when I've saved enough money I'll go to college" I answered with a shrug still having the old ladies words in my mind.

"Heather! I've told you a million of times. My parents don't have a problem of paying your tuition"

"And I've told you a billion of times: I'll get through." I answered looking at her. This was nice of her part but I never liked the feeling of living from others for free, even though her intentions are good.

"Do you need a ride?" She played with the keys of her car as she raised it in the air changing the topic.

"No, I'm fine. I have a lot of things to think through and also I need to buy some groceries from the store"

"Yeah, yeah- whatever. Just know you'll miss out" she laughed walking towards her vehicle.
I laughed at her watching her struggle to open the driver's door.

"Don't drink too much, Remember we have our final exams tomorrow" I hollered while she stepped in her vehicle.

"Whatever" she took a last glance at me before speaking again.  "You know I love you right?"