|The Root Beer Rush|

Ginger Ale; A charismatic girl, who tends to think in an optimistic way but is completely and utterly lost between her expectations and reality. She has an obsession for root beer and strongly dislikes Oreos. She waits patiently for a superhero to save her from the villainous reality but for now, root beer will be her Superman -- I mean, Batman. She prefers the mysterious dark knight over the Krypton underwear model. If only she could find that Batty Signal...

Danny C. Kent; An average but very attractive looking employee at your local supermarket who happens to be Ginger's friend. The two became good friends ever since Ginger started buying root beer from the supermarket he works at. He secretly likes Ginger but would rather keep it to himself since he's more of a Superman than the Batman she's waiting for. 

Evan B. Wayne; A straight up bad boy who - besides cigarettes and black leather jackets - strangely has an obsession for strawberry Barbie Gum, and loves watching *'Ed Edd and Eddy' and 'Courage the Cowardly Dog' - on a daily basis. He doesn't want to particularly save Ginger but finds her life very interesting to be a part of. He's more of a bench sitter than a player actually, even though he has the Batman look according to Ginger. 

The Root Beer Rush; When a seventeen year old girl with an obsession for root beer, gets stuck in between the lives of her friend, who is an employee at your everyday supermarket and the overly dramatic bad boy.

© 2014, Candy Cigarettes.

{Ed Edd and Eddy and Courage the Cowardly Dog were an old cartoon series played on the channel Cartoon Network.}

Dedicated to CrayonChomper. Her books are amazing and to die for. Don't you agree? :)