Phan fluff.

Phil did not like being sick.His nose was red and runny, his hair was ruffled from tossing and turning all night,his throat and body ached all over, his eyes had dark bags under them and his head felt like it had been stomped on by multiple elephants wearing steel toed boots.Phil really didn't like being sick.
"Dan?" Phil called weakly as he shuffled out of his bedroom,still wraped up in his bedcovers and wearing an oversized hoodie.
"In the kitchen!"Dan shouted.It didn't help his bad head.
Phil didn't answer,just continued to shuffle down the hall and into the kitchen,slumping onto his favorite stool when he got there.Dan looked up from the cereal he was eating,and nearly spat out his cornflakes with laughter.His boyfriend looked like a grumpy panda! A grumpy panda that was now pouting at him.
Dan swallowed his breakfast,got up,walked over to Phil,and opened his arms for him.Phil readily accepted the hug,snuggling into Dans shoulder and welcoming Dan's warmth and instant coffe smell.Dan kissed his sick boyfriend's head,and walked them both into the lounge.
"Movie marathon?"He asked,already knowing the answer.Phil floped on the couch and smiled.
"Movie marathon."
Dan smiled back,and went into the kitchen to get the popcorn and malteasers while Phil chose all the movies,still buried in his quilt.Thank god for netflix.
Dan came back into the room,a bowl full with the movie sweets in one hand,and two packets of tissues in the other,just in case.He snuggled under the quilt with Phil,wraping his arms around the blue eyed boy.
Phil was content now.He was still sick,he was still disheveled,but he was warm and being cuddled by the person he loved.

Maybe being sick wasn't so bad after all.