Android 17 and trunks

So i went with trunks in the time machine, the others were...already gone, dead...

It was cell's fault, he killed the others and absorbed all that he could. The others could barely protect themselves let alone me. They still had to protect me because he still wanted to absorb me like he did with my sister 18...

I swear he will pay for that, he took my sister away from me. He will die by my hands one day.

I was given the opportunity to see 16 and 18 again. Though this time i won't let 16 die nor will i allow 18 to be absorbed like last time...not this time around. She won't be absorbed again, not on my watch.

"Wake me up if anything unusual happens, ok trunks?" i said as trunks let out a small hum.

I believe that was a yes and fell into my usually nap. I usually nap instead of sleep because who knows when an enemy will appear and try and kill you?

So just naps for me...

~time skip~

I woke up within seconds..cell...no imperfect cell..

I quickly look around to see that trunks already left, i quickly get up and head out towards where i sensed them. 16...18...Me...trunks..my trunks and the rest along with the imperfect cell.

I flew swiftly towards the area they were at. Trunks...why didn't you wake me up and tell me that we were here already?

Well i guess he knew that i would wake up to their energies. I always do in the end..

~change of pov~

We felt a powerful energy heading our way, was it an enemy? It felt familiar somehow but where have we sensed this energy before?

Then all of a sudden future trunks brightens up with a grin on his face.

Does he know this person heading towards our way?

"Sorry guys i forgot to mention that i brought someone else with me." mirai trunks said, still grinning.

Who did he bring with him?

~change back to 17 pov~

I flew as fast as i could, which is pretty fast for anyone else. I landed in a bang, which meant that when i landed i used a bit too much force and well..i made a crater by accident in my landing..oh well.

I looked around quickly to see how they were doing, they were doing alright but...their not strong enough. Not yet at least.

When the dust that had flown up when i landed finally faded. They finally saw me, they looked surprised. Some gapped and gasped. Some had a look on that said 'oh so that's why the energy we felt was familiar..'.

"17 it's great you can finally join us." said mirai trunks with an amused grin.

"Well i would have been here earlier had you woken me up." i said back to him.

Which just caused him to be a bit more amused. They others looked on in our conversation, confused and a little surprised.

16, 17 and..18 looked surprised to see me. 17's future self. I looked over at them, looking at 16 and 18 more then myself, which didn't go unnoticed as they all three looked at each other and the others looked at them.

"Where is the imperfect cell, i sensed him earlier which caused me to wake up." i said.

"You always wake up to his energy along with other people's energies. You always do in the end.." mirai trunks said with a hint of sadness.

The other's looked kinda confused about what made mirai trunks sad and a little uneasy.

I then sensed him, cell..