CASH/NAMERON ONE-SHOT

Cash oneshot boyxboy

First one I've ever written, hope you enjoy it
Love you my bæs xx

Nash POV

@nashgrier ur a fag
How can someone like @nashgrier still be alive
@nashgrier go kill ur self nobody loves you
@nashgrier ur a disgrace to the human race
@camerondallas don't go near @nashgrier he will give u his gay disease
@nashgrier go die already
@nashgrier shouldn't u be dead?!?!

It was currently 1:45 in the morning and I was scrolling through my mentions on twitter. The hate I received from people killed me inside. I wiped my hoodie sleeve over my face, soaking up any tears left from my crying fest. Nobody knows nor understands the pain I feel. It's heart breaking. I've tried to kill myself so many times but someone always manages to save me. I don't see why though. Why should cameron save me? I'm a weak vulnerable suicidal faggot in most peoples eyes. The term faggot is offensive to not just me but to other gays too. What's wrong with loving the same sex as yourself? Nothing! Absolutely nothing.

You see I'm gay, I discovered my sexuality in high school in eighth grade when my mate Matthew Espinosa kissed me full on tongues. It felt good, very good in fact. His soft plump lips moulded with my own so perfectly. It felt so right yet so wrong at the same time. Something seemed to be missing though, was it the lack of sparks and tingles or was that just something that is used In a fairy tale. Oh how I miss his tender lips so much.

Reality came back to me when I heard a soft voice asking if I was alright. I looked up and came face to face with Cameron. I hate to admit it but I've been in love with Cameron Dallas since the beginning of Magcon, but he will never like let alone love a nobody like myself.

'Uhh y-yeah I'm fi-fine' I stuttered gazing into his mesmerising eyes. They were so beautiful, it was like drowning in a sea of chocolate.
'Are you sure' Cameron asked, looking at the remaining tear drops splattered on my face. I slowly nodded my head reassuring him I was fine when in reality I'm broken, beyond repair. He won't ever understand the way I feel but for now I'm just gonna make him buy the fact that everything was okay whether he sees through it or not. It's not like he cares about me anyway. No one does...

Cameron slowly trudged back towards his bed and lifted the cover before sliding in. After a few tosses and turns light snores came from his side of the room for the second time tonight. After patiently waiting for a few minutes to make sure Cameron was definitely sound asleep, I climbed out of bed and made my way to the bathroom so silently I couldn't even wake a mouse.

Quietly shutting the bathroom door I made my way to the glass cabinet held above the sink. I pulled open the door, having a look inside. My eyes scanned the shelves until they landed on something silver, something shiny. I rolled my sleeves up and took grasp of the razor. This is it. It's time to release the pain I've been holding in since the over day when we arrived at this hotel with the rest of Magcon. I slid the blade over my scarred wrist creating more cuts, some deep, some long. Thick blood red like rubies came oozing out of each slit. This is the life, I sighed feeling more happier and more calm and relaxed. I grabbed my sleeves to my hoodie and pulled the fine material down so my arms were covered and not to be seen.

After what seemed to be like forever I exited the bathroom, getting back into my comfy bed and switching off the bedside lamp. Soon sleep overpowered my mind and within five minutes I laid fast asleep.

Cameron's POV

I was awoken by the sun streaming through the gap between the luxurious gold curtains. I abruptly sat up and stretched my arms up in the air yawning in the mean time. I looked over the other side of the glorious room to see Nash peacefully sleeping. He's messy hair was covering his blue eyes. Oh how his eyes make me melt ever so much. They were the perfect shade of blue, so deep. His eyes were like the colour of the ocean once a storm has passed by. If you don't know what that colour is there's only one word to describe it: beautiful. His face was delicate and soft like velvet, his cheeks were a crimson colour. He is absolutely perfect, the hate he receives is just disgusting, nobody deserves that especially my Nash. My eyes finally landed on his lips. They look delicious. I wish I could just kiss the life out of them. They were full, soft and plump. Realisation hit me when he started to stir in his sleep his eyes fluttered open and he smiled at me revealing his straight white teeth. Never in a million years could someone as gorgeous as Nash Grier love someone like me.

I wonder what's wrong with him, lately he has been acting strangely different. Not in a good way in a bad way. It kills me inside knowing Nash is upset but what's causing him all of his pain? In case you haven't yet noticed I have a crush on Nash but I'm not sure if it's just a crush or if it's what I like to call real love, like partners in crime or soul mates.

'Earth to Cameron! Hello...' Nash waved his right hand in the air in front of my face, returning me from my thoughts. I gave a solid nod in his direction smiling flirtatiously at him whilst replying 'Sup dude?' in a husky voice. I hope he didn't notice me staring-daydreaming- about him, if he did I'm in deep, deep trouble. 'I said 'did you wanna get ready so then we can go down stairs and get something to eat?'' Nash said a little louder this time. Replying with a quick 'Okai', I searched for some boxers, some camouflaged shorts and a tight white tee that clung nicely to my toned abs. Grabbing each different item i threw them on the bed before entering the bathroom. I took a hot shower letting the warm liquid cover my body like a blanket. I let a soft moan escape my lips when I felt the water massage my muscles. Using chocolate scented lynx I coated my body in the body wash and let the fluid rinse of the remaining bubbles. Grabbing my shampoo I quickly scrubbed at my hair making sure I smelled like a sex god. I'm not gonna lie but I think I smell attractive.

Retreating from the shower I wrapped a lilac towel around my waist. 'Shit!' I thought aloud, realising I forgot to get my daily clothes from my bed in the other room. 'Ughh Nash! Could you get my clothes on my bed please, I left them in the other room by accident...' I say embarrassed. 'Sure!' Nash called. Within seconds the bathroom door burst open revealing a blushing Nash. I wonder what's up with him... I looked at Nash to see him practically drooling over my exposed chest. I smirked enjoying his attention. I mean who wouldn't enjoy the view of your loved one staring at you whilst your half naked. Beats me!

I approached Nash never loosing eye contact. Something seemed to of hit me. I felt rather turned on by him looking me up and down. He makes my heart flutter and race. This was a feeling I wanted,no, needed to get used to. Especially if I'm gonna make him mine one day. I took the bundle of clothes from him before giving him a peck on the cheek to say a thank you in return of my favour. I glanced at the younger boy seeing his face darken with a different shade of red. A little giggle escaped my mouth.

A turned on Nash pinned me against the wall lowering his mouth towards my ear lobe before gently nibbling on it. I moaned and started rubbing my groin on Nash's pelvis area. I felt his dick tense and harden, who knew I would give Nash an erection. His mouth left soft trails of kisses from my jaw line to my neck. I inwardly moaned when he found my soft spot. He started sucking licking and biting at it. I feel as if I'm on cloud nine. My lips connected with his and soon we were full on kissing. He's hands landed on my hips. I tugged at Nash's bottom lip with my teeth asking for entrance. Within seconds his mouth parted giving me easy access to the inside. Our tongues danced with one another fighting for dominance. Everything seemed perfect. Right now everything feels so right with the sparks and fireworks shooting through my body. What a great way to start the day! I explored every millimetre of his mouth feeling the amazing sensation. After five minutes I reluctantly pulled away and rested my forehead against Nash's and studied his facial expressions, a goofy smile plastering his face. I couldn't help but find a smile to match his, except brighter if that was even possible.

The words 'I love you' rolled off my tongue, and I heard Nash reply back softly asking me to be his boyfriend. I vigorously nodded my head and kissed him with so much passion,lust,adoration and łøvé.