Ashton wake up

C.J.'s P.O.V
A/N: I've never written a fanfiction before so be nice.😀😀

I heard something get knocked off one of shelfs downstairs. I really didn't worry bout it, probably just our cat mennie, she's a whole year old she likes to climb on shit and knock shit over. I tried to go back to sleep..... Well that's not gonna happen so I rolled over to grab my phone then I was stopped when I felt little paws press down in my ass. I let out a soft giggle " Hi, Mennie. Come cuddle with mummy." She stepped down on the small space in between Ashton and I.
Ashton didn't really like Mennie, only because she would scratch at him when he did stupid little shit. Mennie started to walk the space in between Ashton and I until she finally reached me. "Meow" she out low. Softly pawed at my boobs until she finally steps on them. I let out short quit laugh "Hi babies" I said while reaching up to pet her but she leans into my touch.
"C'mon Mennie let's go get some breakfast." She steps off me as sat up. Once I sat all the way up Ashton starts groaning. I quickly got off the bed grabbed my phone and walked out of the room. I felt something soft brush up against my right ankle I look down to see my black and grey kitten. I walked down the hall to the staircase before I could even step down from the first step I heard. " Baaaabe why'd you leave me. Baaaabe come back." Ashton said being a whiney lil shit. I looked down the hallway then I looked at the staircase. Turned back around and started to walk down the hall. "C'mon Mennie let's go see what daddy wants." I FANILLY got the door frame, the first thing I hear is "Baby?" Ashton said in that sexy ass morning voice. It was raspy & low. it. was. so .fuckin .sexy. oh. Gawd how hot Ashton is when jus wakes up."Yes Ash." I say in the most innocent voice I have.
"Come cuddle with me baby."
I was surprised because he never wants to cuddle with me.