: Plot :

hailie

The bittersweet sound of my alarm clock goes off. I groan and wake up from my amazing dream.

I sat up, stretching and walking over to Mark's room. I walked in and saw him sprawled out on his bed. I giggle softly.

I walked over to him and shook him a bit. Then a bit harder. He wakes up and moans.

"Mhm, hey." He said in a low raspy tone. I chuckle.

"Come on, lazy. We got to go to hell." I said. He groans.

"Wake up sleepyhead!" I said, giggling. I climbed on top of him, shaking him more. He chuckled and pushed me off of him.

"Fine, Fine. I'll get up." I smile and got up, getting dressed for school.

[ time skip ]

I pulled into the parking lot, seeing teens walk and talk with friends.

"Back at the shit hole, nice." Mark said. I sigh.

"It's not that bad."

"It is, trust me sis." He places his hand on my shoulder and shakes me lightly. I sigh again.

"See you later, bro." I said and got out.

"Hailie! What's up?" A loud, green guy comes and hugs me.

"Hey Jack." I said softly. I hug him back. Mark comes behind us. He clears his throat and Jack pulls away uncomfortably. I sigh.

"How is it going, Jack?" Mark asks.

"Going good! I gotta ask you something, by the way." He stares at Mark, waiting for a answer.

"Yeah, what's up?" He said.

"Wanna hang out after school today?" Knowing that this conversation doesn't involve me, I walk away.

I walk to my locker, hearing the most annoying laughs coming down the crowded hall. I groan as I turn around.

The most annoying fuck boys walk down the hall, winking at every girl they see.

The leader of the group, Bryan, walks over to me and leans on the lockers.

"Hey there." He said, his bright smile flashing at me.

"Screw off, I don't wanna fuck." I said and slammed my locker, walking away.

I didn't get to walk away, because Bryan grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him.

"Oh, I didn't want to get in your pants, I just wanted to hang out. But I guess not." He says more softly, shrugging.

"No, it's fine. Jack is coming over today anyways. So I don't need your company." I said and shrugged it off. He frowns.

"Maybe another time?" He asks.

"Sure, if my brother lets me." I chuckle and walk off.

I walk to my first class, World History. I sigh as I sat in the middle back.

I watched as everyone walked in, seeing a pop of blue show up. I smiled.

The blue boy walks to the desk next to me and sits down. He looks at me and smiles.

"Hey Love." He said calmly, making my heart flip.

"Hey Ethan." I said and smiled warmly at him.

The bell rung as the teacher walked in and started teaching. Me being me, I didn't pay attention and doodled in my notebook.

I took a good look at Ethan, starting to drawing him. I blush as I drew his hair.

"Who's that?" A warm, low voice said. I blush harder and closed my notebook.

"No one." I said and looked at Ethan, who was as red as me.

"Ms. Fischbach and Mr. Nestor? What's the answer to number 20?" The teachers calls out and I sigh.

"The son felt bad that he couldn't walk so he asked some people to make a long iron rod. He brought the bamboa tree to his mother's lawn." I said.

"Very good, Hailie." The teacher says and continues to teach.

"How did you know that?" Ethan whispered to me.

"I'm ahead in my homework." I said.

"Really? Do you think you can help me? This class is hard for me." My heart started to beat fast. He wants me to help him?

"Sure! You can come over today. Jack will be over too, if that's fine." I said and smiled. He nods.

"Great! I'll see you at 5?" He said and I nod. The bell rung as everyone got out.

I walked happily to my locker and opened it. A single paper came out. I grabbed it and opened it.

"I'm watching you. Your friends. Everything you do. You will be mine soon."

I shivered as I shrug it off and ripped the paper, dropping it on the floor. I closed my locker and walked away.

????

She ripped the paper and walked away.

That bitch.

I always liked Hailie. I was her friend once, but according to Mark, I was harmful.

Harmful my ass.

I know she doesn't like me. She likes that blue guy, Ethan. But, I have people working for me, I have medicines that will change everything.

and no one is going to stop me.

Not even Hailie herself.

yeet yeet

-h. ♡