Why I love Justin Drew Bieber :) <3

Hey everyone this is just a little page about why I love my idol so much!!!! Well Justin Drew Bieber means the absolute world to me. He has helped me through every problem possible. He's my inspiration and my lover forever. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of him for what he has accomplished and for what he's accomplishing now. I love being a Belieber. I love supporting him at everything he does. He is Human and we all make mistakes. He has feelings and emotions like the rest of us do. He's not afraid to let that out. I love his voice, I love him in general. If he wasn't doing what he does best I wouldn't be alive right now. It's true I am sucidial and I have cutting problems but because of Justin he has been helping me a lot. I am only staying strong because of him and his amazing music. He taught me to Never give up and always believe! I believe he is the best role model in the world. I believe that he is the best singer, dancer, actor etc. I believe Justin Drew Bieber is absolutely Perfect in my eyes and Nothing will ever change that. I have stayed by his side this whole time. I have been a Belieber since the Beginning. He's an amazing role model for everyone around the planet. He's an amazing person with a kind, generous heart. He's a guy that is super sexy, but he's not cocky about it. When he calls us Beliebers Beautiful, I feel confident I always blush. Just to know how much he loves Us Beliebers means the world to me. I Wouldn't trade him for Anything or NoOne in the world. He's the love of my life and always will be. He was my first crush. I want to grow old with him, I wanna have his kids. I wanna marry him. I wanna spend the rest of my life with him. He gives me hope. He is Greatness. Justin will be around for a super long long long time. That's like forever and ever. Beliebers have left for stupid shit, well they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo missing out. I have Never left once, nor ever thought about leaving. I hope one day I can look at Justin in the eyes and say Justin Drew Bieber I love you so f*cking much and Nothing and No one is going to change that. Your the light of my light. You're the wind beneathe my wings! I will Always Love you Justin Drew Bieber. NEVER EVER EVER EVER forget that.