Caught In The Act

Flash back- It was a typical day like any other so you thought you had just been sent home for the Christmas holidays you decided to stop off at your boyfriends favourite store to buy him an early Christmas present you were almost home when...

Y/N pov: I was just about to unlock the door when I  noticed that it was already unlocked and I heard loud moaning coming from my bedroom so I quitely open the front door and slowly walk to the door of my bedroom and open it to find y/ex/bf/n (your ex boyfriend name) as I continue to watch what was the worst thing to happen to me he didn't even notice me not once until I threw his present at him and went to start packing my bags I walked out of the bedroom down the stairs to the front door when he grabbed my wrist and I pulled my wrist out if his grip and it starts coming out...

Y/N: I thought you loved me, I thought I was your forever what happened was she better in bed was she skinnier was she prettier huh god damn it answered me you pig actually you know what save it I don't want to hear anything that you have to say it will probably be like you nothing but a big fat fucking lie you cunt...

Y/EX/BF/N: Wait y/n I can explain everything don't leave me you are my everything I do love you.

Y/N: If you truly love me why did you go fuck some bitch while I was giving you my everything and I gave you my all and what do I get,  I get a cheating lying pig I don't want an explanation I want you to leave me the fuck alone.

Y/EX/BF/N: Y/N came in and saw me in bed with another girl she was just a booty call when she wasn't home and she wasn't supposed to catch us today was the last day I was with the other chick and now I have fucked up completely I've lost her forever my one and only I've lost her oh well.

A/n hey guys this is just a start comment tell me if you want to read more and if I should continue and don't forget to vote thanks stay true stay beautiful