Tears of an Angel

Tears Of An Angel

❤️

Do NOT steal my work.

I do work hard on editing, and writing everything out.

My ideas come to my mind freely. Most are based off of a role play I had done with someone. Some ideas come from helpful friends of mine. Or just my roaming mind.

❤️

~

It was just like any other day really, a gentle breeze making the fallen leaves scatter over the asphalt. Any flowers that hadn't dropped, danced around and bobbed their heads.

Fall had just settled in, and I was on my way to the airport to visit my father and hear the big, shocking news he had been hiding from me for the past two weeks.

Rain had been dripping down the roof of my moms Toyota SUV, the only evidence of the storm that had just passed over us.

There had been an accident on the main highway, forcing me and my mum to take a back road which only added about twenty minutes to our drive.

A deer had been passing the road, taking it's sweet ole' time when my mum came around the corner, and swerved to miss it.

That's all it took.

One deer to kill off the only thing that mattered to me.

Yes, I had my dad but he left me and my mom. I hadn't heard from him in years almost before he called me and told me to come visit, that he had amazing news.

I know it wasn't his fault, but I blamed him for my mums death. If he hadn't called. If he hadn't have found a new damn lady. If he hadn't been a bitch and left us; my mum would still be alive.

And me? I would still be an honor student with a clean record.

After my mums death I was forced to move in with my dad in England.

The news, the news that killed my mom and almost took me to?

My dad was engaged to the women he cheated on my mum with. And now, she's my soon to be stepmom and I have to live with her and my dad.

~

My name is Alyssa Heart.

I am now eighteen years old.

It's been eight years since my parents split.

It's been a year now since my mother passed away.

I am now in the world of smoking, drinking, and hanging with the 'wrong crowd' as my father calls them.