The Dream

Chapter 1

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Went my bracelet. Oh darn, right in the middle of class. Everyone started to STARE at me! I panicked, trying to think of a reason that they might think it's not my bracelet. I started to sweat. I guess I might have turn red. Then it hit me! I remembered I left my watch in my desk. "Its um .....probably my watch...um ...thats um.. beeping"I said. The teacher just looked at me awkwardly. It kind of freaked me out. Finally, after what seemed a long time she said " Are you feeling okay?". I shook my head meaning no and held my stomach as if I am going to barf . It seemed to do the work. She excused me, and I quickly grabbed the barf bucket and went out of the room. Then I grabbed my fake barf (which is very real looking and smells bad) and poured it in the bucket. I keep it in my locker. I'm lucky that the Chief gave it to me. It's a very good excuse for getting out of school, or should I say high school. I started acting like I was sick, which I am very good at. I got to the nurse showed her my throw up. She let me lay down on one of the beds. Then I watched her call my mom. She hang up and said she'll be right there in just a minute. I know that wasn't true because in one minute my mom would be here but it would take her a few minutes. Unless she had a rocket on her car, which is so not true. That is why I absolutely hate that phrase. I layed down daydreaming. My mission might be saving one of my friends, or maybe being saved Ricky. I wondered when I would be able to tell one of my friends my super duper secret, fighting people who have powers like that one alien, he was really hard to get down... and thats also the time when I found out that my 13 year old brother, Alex, was one of the five. He was the long lost cat and I was the fox. Being the cat is an honor because the cat is the smartest and is more mature one in the group. But all I think is that he's a BRAT. I am a bit immature but I am known for my clever tricks. Then I heard a knock on the door. I opened my eyes and saw my mom staring at me. There was their bit of confusion in her eyes. I ignored it grabbed my backpack and staggered over to my mom. As we went out the door the nurse said " Hope you feel well see you tomorrow " there was something in her voice that made me feel weird. I looked back and she smiled at me weirdly, which send a chill down my spine.