Chapter 1

Chapter one:

One more day of school and then we are out for summer, I thought to myself.

My dad dropped me of to school today, it was so awkard. Me and my dad aren't really the closet of all people.

We arrived at the school and I slammed the door behind as I got out, not saying a word. It's boy like he would either.

My first class was chemistry, I hate chemistry so much. As I was walking to my locker to get my books I heard someone shout my name.

'Tori, Tori, wait up!' I turned around and I saw my friend Danielle running towards me.

Danielle has been my friend since primary school, she is such a chatterbox and she always interrupts you when you try to speak.

Don't know how I have stuck with her for all these years! But yet she is the only friend I have and I don't know what I would do without her.

'Guess what happened to me last night, my mum and dad had the biggest fight and my dad is moving out tonight!' Danielle shouted.

'How do you think I feel!' I said into my self.

Danielle thinks the world revolves around her and never asks how you feel?

I looked at the time and realised if we didn't start walking to class we would be late.

We entered are chemistry class right before the bell rang. Me and Danielle took out seats and Mr Walter (my chemistry teacher) started to call the roll.

Hey guys just a comment to say that chapter 2 is going to be sooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please vote/comment!

Thanks<3

Ellie<3<3